UberEats is one of the most famous online food delivery application, it allows us to make payment in three ways by cash, by wallet or by debit/credit card and it also allows to save the details of our debit or credit card so that we don’t have to enter details again and again while ordering something. Here are some few steps through which you can add debit/credit card in UberEats.
How to add debit/credit card details in UberEats?
UberEats is currently working in more than 200 cities and is continuously expanding its business all over India. It is available on both play store and app store and has a rating of 4.2 on play store with more than 50 million downloads. It is currently one of the most popular online food delivery application running in India.
Steps to add debit/credit card in UberEats
For Android users-
1. Open App- Download UberEats from play store and open the application in your device.
2. Sign in/register- Sign in with application using your phone number and password created earlier and if you are a new user you can register as a new user by providing some details.
3. Profile icon- Tap on the profile icon available on the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on payment- Select payment option so that you can add your debit or credit card details.
5. Choose payment option- Tap on add payment method and then select debit/credit card option available on the screen.
6. Fill details- Fill the card number, Expiry date and CVV of your card and then select the country code for the verification of the details of your debit/credit card, tap on next and enter your CVV again and then UberEats will verify that your card is registered with your number.
7. Save-Tap on save option and your card will automatically save in UberEats application.
These are some simple steps through which you can save your debit/credit card details in your UberEats app permanently in your Android phone.
For iPhone users
1. Open app- Download UberEats from App store and open it in your device.
2. Sign in- Sign in with your UberEats account using your phone number and earlier created password.
3. Profile icon- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen of your device.
4. Payment option-Tap on payment option and then click on add payment method.
5. Select debit/credit card- Tap on debit/credit card option and enter the details like card number, expiry date of card, CVV and then select the country code and then tap on next, here you will have to again enter your CVV for verification.
These are some simple steps through which you can add your debit/credit card details in UberEats app in your iPhone in just few minutes.
My card was declined and would not take it