Uber Eats allows to make payment in three ways either we make payment on delivery or through Paytm or through debit/credit card. We can add and save our Paytm wallet in Uber Eats so that, it will be easy for us to pay while ordering, we just have to follow some steps to add our Paytm wallet in UberEats.
Add our Paytm Wallet in UberEats
Nowadays there is a trend of doing everything online and Uber Eats is giving his hand in this. We can order food online moreover we can make payment online, food will appear at our doorstep just by few taps on the screen.
It is completely secure to add your Paytm details and link your wallet, no such privacy-related issue has arrived till now from Uber Eats.
Add Your Paytm Wallet in UberEats- For Android Users
1. Open Uber Eats – Open the app in your phone and if you don’t have then you can download it from Play Store.
2. sign in/register- Sign in to your account using phone number and password and if you are a new user then you have to register to the app first.
3. Open you profile- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to select the payment option.
4. Select your payment method- After opening your profile tap on payment options and then tap on add payment method.
5. Link your account- Enter your Paytm number so that it can generate an OTP to verify your phone number.
6. Save your wallet- Enter the OTP in the given space and your wallet will be saved in Uber Eats just after few seconds.
These are the simple steps through which you can add your Paytm wallet in Uber Eats.
Add Your Paytm Wallet in UberEats- For iPhone Users
1. Open the app- Open Uber Ears in your iPhone or you can simply download it from App Store.
2. Sign in/register- Sign in to your account with your phone number and password and if you are a new user then you can register to the app by entering some details.
3. Tap on profile- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of your screen to select your payment method.
4. Open payment options- Tap on the payments option and select Paytm in it.
5. Link your wallet- Add your Paytm number and then enter the OTP and after few seconds your Paytm details will be saved in your Uber Eats account.
These are the few simple steps through which you can add your Paytm wallet in your Uber Eats account in your iPhone.
Peggy Fine says
I am unable to use my wallet. When i select it it just shows me the total amount