Uber Eats is a leading foods delivery app by Uber. Sometimes, we order something and we miss out something in it or we want to change the order. Sometimes, we forget to apply the code for discount so, in any situation, we want to cancel our order. You can cancel Uber Eats order easily after ordering the food.
Steps to Cancel an Uber Eats Order
You can cancel an Uber Eats order by using some quick steps:
1. Open ‘Uber Eats’ app: open Uber Eats app. Uber eats is available on both Android and IOS devices.
2. Tap on orders icon: Tap on the orders icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the order: Now you will see the order you have ordered. Tap on the order, you have just ordered and you want to cancel it.
4. Tap ‘cancel order’: Tap on the option ‘cancel order’ there to cancel your particular order.
5. Tap ‘cancel delivery’: Tap on the option ‘cancel delivery’ to confirm it.
Your order has been canceled. If you have paid already through online, then your payment will be refunded.
NOTE: You cannot cancel Uber Eats order, if your order has been accepted by the restaurant. You will not see the ‘cancel order’ option on the order. You cannot make it.
If you want to cancel the order, try to do it before it is accepted by restaurant. It takes bit of time reaching there, when you order something so you can get an enough time to take a call on your order.
How to contact Uber Eats?
If your order has been accepted by restaurant, then you can cancel the order by contacting Uber Eats. You can call Uber Eats at 1-800-253-9377. Tap ‘contact support’ option button if you want to cancel or want to take refund.
Refund will be provided to you by your selected payment option or you can get it in your Uber wallet which you can choose in your other Uber Eats order or you can take it for any Uber ride through Uber app.
Leave a Reply