Uber offers technology-based transport services to facilitate taxi rides for citizens across the world. The taxi service can be accessed on the latest Uber App using a Smartphone, or on the official website using an internet connection. Uber provides a range of features that make driving and riding safe and convenient. One important goal of Uber is to offer transparent and customer friendly services at affordable costs to both the rider and the driver.
The rider can rely on various Uber App features for information, bookings, route maps, cancellations, and correct fares. Uber also facilitates fare estimates and dynamic pricing for various primary services in different areas. Depending on the pickup location and destination, you can get a very accurate Uber estimate for the fares charged by the driver.
You can use the following guidelines pertaining to Uber estimate for fares charged by the driver or Smartphone App-
- The fares of Uber change from one city to another, and one area to another.
- Uber uses both upfront/exact or dynamic pricing models for the rides.
- The dynamic model includes surge prices for demand-supply efficiency.
- The riders are also ensured a quick pick up at the chosen location.
- The Uber estimate for fares can be checked at the website or on Uber App.
- Uber estimates the fares using base price, travelling distance, and time.
How to Get Uber Estimate Using Website
- First, you have to open the official website of Uber.
- Make sure you open the website for your particular country.
- Sign up with your rider account’s email and password details.
- Scroll down to the middle section of the home page.
- You can find the fare estimator next to the regional map.
- Fill in the details of both pickup location and destination
- Finally, Click the ‘Fare Estimate’ button or right pointing arrow.
- The fares for various ride options such as uberX, uberXL, etc., are displayed just above the ‘Sign up to ride’ button.
How to Get Uber Estimate on Smartphone
Step 1: First, Open the Uber app and login into your personal account.
Step 2: Get the latest update to Uber app for all the advanced features.
Step 3: Fill in the destination location after tapping the ‘Where To’ button.
Step 4: Tap the ‘Current Location’ button and drag the pin on your map.
Step 5: Select the desired pickup location where the driver has to arrive.
Step 6: Swipe on the screen to check the various Uber ride options.
Step 7: After that, Press the ‘Fair Estimate’ button found below.
Step 8: Uber Estimate displays the approximate fares in some cities.
Step 9: In some areas, the exact fares are displayed after you sign up for a ride.
Step 10: Check for surge pricing in your city or area in order to avoid overhead costs.
You can also use Uber Fare calculators and third-party websites to get Uber Estimate in your city or area. The websites can be accessed either on your Smartphone or mobile’s browser or the computer or laptop.