There are many apps which we have in your mobile phone and from these some of the apps we use on daily basis while some of them we need as per the need basis. There are many of the people who do not often take food from outside. One of the apps, which are famous among all the people who want to order food from outside, is UberEats.
Sometimes due to much of the needs, one does not have much of space to keep the apps. For this one need to delete some of the apps. There are different procedures to delete different apps. Those who do not purchase food from outside mostly delete local purchasing or food apps. There are different procedures through which one can delete UberEats account.
- From the app
- Through the web
Procedure to delete UberEats account from the app
- Open the app and go to the settings.
- Find the privacy settings and tap on it.
- There will be a tap Delete account, click on it.
- It will ask the email address and phone number given at the time of opening the account. Then click on Next.
- Enter the UberEats password and click next.
- One needs to fill the reason that why one want to delete the account.
- After giving the reason click on submit.
Procedure to delete UberEats account from the Web
- Open the website of UberEats.
- Sign in to the account by providing username and password.
- Fill out the reason to delete UberEats account.
- After this one will receive the confirmation on the mail that your account is deactivated.
Once one will complete any one of the above procedure of delete UberEats account, it will deactivate immediately. But this account will be shown on UberEats, in case one wants to reactivate then one can do the same within 30 days of deactivation.
After 30 days that one deletes the UberEats account, it would get completely deleted from UberEats. It is the right of the UberEats that they can retain some of the information regarding deleted accounts as per the law.