Uber is a tech services company for sharing car rides, and the real-time data and digital transactions of all stakeholders are recorded for posterity. The mobile interfaces facilitate the front-end actions consisting of ride-hailing, fare estimation, and payment operations.
Technology also plays a role in location selection through digital maps, and GPS tracking ensures the safety and reliability of a trip. The payments, as well as ride history, are digitally stored at the back-end servers and riders receive email updates of Uber receipts to ensure transparency and accountability in the whole range of services.
How to Receive Uber Trip Receipt
Uber performs back-end processing to automatically update the rider’s account and sends all the receipts to the email inbox. Perform the necessary actions and go through the below guidelines for additional inputs regarding UberX or economy ride receipts –
Follow these simple steps to get your Uber receipts:
- Open Uber app and go to the Menu: First open your Uber app and click on the top left corner to go to the menu.
- Click on ‘Your Trips’: Now from the menu, click on ‘Your Trips’.
- Click on a Past trip.
- Check Details: Here you can check all the details of your past trip including the trip’s route, pickup location and destination.
- Tap Receipt: For detailed breakdown of your fare tap on Receipts and you will easily get it.
- Check the registered email account for automatic receipt updates to all the trips.
- Make sure you also go through the junk or spam folders if there are no updates.
- Go to ‘Settings’ option of your Uber App to verify or modify the email address.
Receipt Verification and Resending:
- First, you have to open the official portal of Uber at the following address-
- Fill in the details of Email id or mobile number to sign in to your personal account.
- Alternative choice for logging into your Uber account is through Facebook.
- On the dashboard, you have to select the ‘My Trips’ option from the menu.
- Chose the appropriate trip and Click the ‘Resend’ button to mail the receipt.
- Login to your email account and check the inbox for new emails and trip history.
- You have to manage the receipt updates through manual operations for downloading, printing or filing operations.
- Third-party software is also available for direct downloading from the email account, and storing the freshly updated receipts as PDF files in the cloud (Security concerns and personal identity issues have to be satisfied beforehand).
Mandatory Items or Data for Uber Receipt:
- Smart Phone or Hi-Quality Mobile Device with Touchscreen, SMS, Pixel Display, etc.,
- Personal information like first name, surname, email ID, and mobile phone number.
- A rider, driver, or partner account, fast internet access, and login details.
- The most up-to-date Uber App with all the salient features and menu options.
The riders can make use of the various powerful features of Uber App and access all the necessary historical data pertaining to the trips. The tech company has various software applications, servers, and database records with account holder’s information. The Uber Receipt can be accessed, checked, or printed using the App-
- Make sure you have the latest App and tap the Uber icon of the Smartphone.
- From the menu screen, Select the ‘Your Trips’ option after scrolling down.
- Chose a past trip and go through all the desired information in a complete fashion.
- You can check route history, pick up and destination locations, and trip costs.
- Tap the ‘Receipt’ option on the phone screen and view the complete breakdown of the fares.
- Download and print the receipts for analysis, comprehension, or accounting needs.