Uber employs a 5-star rating system to select professional and safe drivers for the benefit of passengers. The drivers also rate the passengers, and these ratings have a significant impact on Uber’s availability for your commuting needs.
Uber offers innovative and technology-driven taxi services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. The popular ride sharing service also prides itself in enhancing the career opportunities for self-employed drivers in large cities around the world.
Uber’s business model is driven by a shared economic sense, and Uber ratings play a significant role in providing updated services.
The drivers and the passengers mutually rate each other to eliminate negative characters, who are detrimental to the smooth functioning of the high-quality taxi services.
Uber ratings are regularly used by the drivers to accept or deny a taxi ride request from various consumers. You can check your high or low Uber rating using the following set of guidelines-
How to See Your Uber Rating in App
Uber rating can be checked using the same method on Android devices or iOS based Apple Smart phones.
1. First, you have to select the Uber app, and login into your personal account for checking the ratings given by drivers. Once you are signed in, you have to access Uber’s main menu area.
2. On the upper left corner of the screen, you can find three horizontal lines. Tap these lines to open the Uber app’s main menu.
You can do this while viewing the map screen on the back ground.
3. Select the ‘Help’ button on the newly displayed pop-up drawer.
4. On the next page, Tap the ‘Account and Payment Options’ button.
5. From the list of options, Choose the ‘Changing my account settings’ option.
6. Scroll down the following page, and select the ‘I’d like to know my rating’ option in the middle.
Go through the disclaimer information related to the ratings to completely understand the terms of Uber.
7. Finally, Hit the ‘Submit’ button to view your personal Uber rating.
8. Uber rating is displayed as a number between 1 and 5 and a star icon.
Check your name and the rating number located below it for confirmation.
The ratings may be high or low depending on your punctuality, behaviour, and use of the Uber app’s driver ‘compliments’ feature.
How to See Your Uber Rating on the website
The alternative way of checking your Uber rating is to rely on the official website with the updated ratings, and all other information pertaining to Uber services.
- First, you have to open the official website of Uber at the following link –https://www.uber.com/
- After that, Select the ‘Sign In’ link at the top of the home page.
- Fill in your email and password details and access your personal account.
- Select the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, Uber rating is instantly displayed without any delay.
Uber rating can be enhanced by courteous behaviour, politeness, punctual appearance at the pickup location, and driver compliments. Make sure you use the driver compliments feature on the Uber app. Competent drivers who drive cool cars, play music, and engage the consumer throughout the journey deserves a 5-star rating. This in turn improves your Uber rating as a friendly and favourable customer.