Uber services have been started a few years before. These services have been started for transportation and ridesharing for the customers. Uber is the pioneer in making platform for various cities and around the world. Uber offers various services at different levels. For example, Uberpool, UberX, UberBlack, UberPOP, Uber PETS etc.
Is uber safe? Riding with Uber is safer and the Uber rides with the drivers are made safer with the Uber application. This is the only ride-sharing which keeps the public safe on the roadways and focuses on the welfare of the driver and the riders.
Uber Safety Issues
Uber is taking safety issues more appropriately and accurately with safe pickups and driver profiles.
- Safer pickups: The Uber application finds the exact location from door to door and exact pickup services. The rider is safe and more comfortable until the driver arrives.
- The rides are available everywhere: The rides are matched with the rider and the closest available requests are verified with no discrimination on the race, religion or any other factor.
- Driver prescription: The Driver’s profile and the prescription are given to the rider with the license, number plate, photo and the rating. So, the rider can contact the driver directly if something is left behind or on any other issues.
- Destination (ETA): Once you set into the car, you can share the ETA with the friends or family to let them know the exact time of arrival.
- Google map: Always use the real-time method to locate the destination and the area you are in for safety parameters.
After the trip, the rider can rate the driver and any safety issues. The Uber has 24*7 supports to respond to any queries about the trip. Urgent response teams are available all around to handle urgent matters.
Uber Safety Tips for Female
Women have a right to drive and set the targets. However, apart from some safety concern women can set go through the important tips while considering the riding.
1. Go through the ratings: Uber has a safety rating system which enables any women to go through the passenger ratings and vice versa. Whenever the ride is requested you can the history of the Uber’s guidelines and anything which is beyond the four stars rating is under the red flag. This is done so that the customer and the passenger can check the ratings and take a wise decision accordingly.
2. Give proper ratings: You should give proper ratings whenever possible. Everyone gets benefited from the ratings of others and so one should give proper ratings to others. If anyone experiences unsafe situation then the rider should report or give the ratings appropriately. This will ultimately contribute to the Uber’s community and its services.
3. Look at the car: This is the question of general safety that the car should be in proper working condition and should be excellent enough to ride and drive. It would be dangerous if the car’s working condition is not good enough and breaks down in the middle of a ride in the night. The car must pass a 19-point vehicle examination in the zeal to drive in.
4. Safe Time zones: Women drivers should be able to deal with the time zones suitably and choose the hours between 9:00 PM and 5:00 AM. Apart from these timings if you wish to travel or work more then have anyone on a call to answer at any time. Also, avoid the areas which are totally unsafe and follow the guts.
5. Safer areas: For a women driver, it is always better to travel to the known areas and avoid the areas which are unsafe. For example, the areas near the bar or any place of a known event of violence or crime. Ensure that the navigation map or an application should be always on for helping in any lost situation.
6. Never be afraid to cancel the ride: In the beginning of any job, you feel the pressure to cancel on a rider in order to get the ratings. But always have a reason for canceling the trip and remember that safety is the most important key to any role.
7. Always be fearful: There will be situations where drunken passengers may enter and you may have to face them. So, don’t get panicked and nervous as you know the safety precautions and rules.
The tactics go for the women or female riders in a similar manner. So, it is important for female rider and female drivers to assimilate and be cautious with the uber. Uber is the safest and widest ride sharing network for every type of rider and drivers around the world.