Driving cars in cities and urban centers around the world can be a rewarding activity with Uber. Sign up as a driver, and transport commuters from one part of the city to another using your professional driving skills. You can also finance, rent, or lease Uber car to earn an attractive income in the city. Drivers have flexible and affordable leasing options as part of Uber vehicle solutions program. Start driving with Uber and ensure an efficient, trustworthy, and hassle-free ride for city commuters.
Requirements to Lease Uber Car
Ride-sharing or driving jobs are suitable for responsible and committed drivers with necessary training, skills, and knowledge. The following requirements can assist in the decision to lease Uber car-
- Apply to drive for Uber using the driving partner option.
- Get a commercial license for driving in the city.
- Ensure you have a valid and active email address in your name.
- Bank account in your name for financial transactions.
- Documents that are a proof of address, ID, age, etc.,
How to Lease Uber Car?
- First, you have to sign up as a Uber Driver using the App and get selected.
- If you are a new driver, Download the Uber App and open a personal account.
- Registered drivers have to meet the dealer and financier.
- Take photocopies and original documents for bank statement, income tax returns, ID proof, and address details.
- Select a suitable scheme and pick an appropriate car model that is acceptable to Uber company.
- Finish the formalities and receive the booking slip from the dealer.
- After that, Submit the booking slip at your local Greenlight Hub.
- Uber confirms you as a partner and hands over the comfort letter.
- Submit a copy of this comfort letter to the dealer and financier.
- Go through the terms of contract before you sign it to seal the deal.
- Pay the deposit and start driving on the Uber platform as a partner.
Benefits of Leasing Uber Cars
You can lease Uber car and work on your own terms to receive weekly payments from the commuters. Although leasing a car involves initial costs and payment in installments, you have the following advantages –
- The upfront costs are very low, and you have to pay a fraction of usual leasing costs for a 4-seater car or sedan.
- You can choose from a fleet of popular cars that are acceptable to Uber.
- The standard lease terms are offered up to 36 months or approximately 3 years. So, you have to pay all-inclusive installment charges for 156 weeks.
- Flexible options to deduct lease payments from earnings, and extend the lease up to 60 months for qualifiers.
- You can lease Uber car with unlimited mileage so you can drive as many miles as you want without any limitations.
- The lease terms also include free maintenance charges for basic services.
- Some models also include RTO charges and annual vehicle insurance costs.