You can raise help in UberEats so that they can take some actions and provide you the resolutions for the same. Sometimes we order something from UberEats and we have some issues relating to that order like food quality is not good or we have not received all items or received wrong items in our food then You can raise help in UberEats by just following some simple steps.
How to raise help in UberEats?
UberEats is known for its best customer support team, they are taking great care of customers by providing them quick resolutions to their problems. Sometimes we have an issue with food, sometimes we have an issue with dilevery executive or restaurant or payment realted issues, all the queries and problems of customers can be raised in UberEats application. They are providing good service to their customers and that is the reason their market is continuously expanding.
Steps to raise help in UberEats – For Android users-
1. Launch Uber Eats –Open UberEats app in your Android phone and if you don’t have then download it from playstore.
2. Sign in/register to your account-Sign in to your account using your mobile number and password created earlier and if you are a new user then you can register to app as a new user.
3. Go to your Profile-Tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of your screen, here you will get so much options like your favorites, payment etc.
4. Tap on ‘help’ –Tap on help option here you will get a chance to raise help for your previous or past orders, moreover you will get to know about some additional help raising topics like payment related issues and problems realting to promotions or referrals.
5. Select your issue-Tap on that problem that you are facing either you will get to chat with their customer support team or you will get a written solution automatically, it completely depends upon the problem you are facing.
By following these simple steps you can raise help in UberEats they will provide you quick and best solution relating to your problems.
Steps to raise help in UberEats – For iPhone users
1. Launch the app- Open UberEats in your iPhone or download it from appstore and install it.
2. Sign in/ register-Sign in with your account using phone number and password and if you are a new user then you csn register to the app by entering your details and phone number.
3. Open your Profile-After signing in to the app tap on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
4. Tap on help option-Select help option and now you can enter the problem you are facing by selecting the same issue. UberEats customer support team will respond you either by chat or by providing you the written solution.
These are the steps through which you can raise help in UberEats in your iPhone, you will get quick and best solutions of all your problems whether payment realted or order related or anything else.