Uber Eats allows consumers to rate Uber Eats driver. This feature helps drivers, as well as customers who order on Uber, Eats to ensure fair delivery. Uber strives hard to ensure customer satisfaction.
This concept enables Uber Eats drivers to deliver the order on time so that they get good ratings from the customers. The rating can be thumbs up or thumbs down.
Steps to Rate Uber Eats driver:
1. Locate Uber Eats: Locate Uber Eats App on your phone. If the App is not installed, it can be downloaded from the play store or App store. Tap on the Icon. The App takes you to the home page.
2. Tap on orders: Tap on orders, to get the details of the orders. You will see the order details.
3. Check the driver details: In the order details, you will see the order status, date and time of delivery. It will also show the details of the food, restaurant name. Below this, you will see the driver’s name as well.
4. Tap on driver name: Tap on the driver’s name. You are allowed to rate the driver now. You will have two options to rate. Thumbs up and thumbs down. Check the option for delivery. If the delivery was on time, you can select thumbs up else thumbs down.
5. Select the reason: App will list the reasons for the rating given. If the driver is not satisfactory you need to select the reason. You can choose the reason for rating the driver.
6. Tap on submit: Once the rating is chosen, you need to submit the details. Just tap on the submit button.
Uber Eats driver rating help the customers to have better delivery services. Uber will ensure, that the food delivery is on time without any delay in service. This feature helps Uber Eats to have trustworthy and loyal Uber eats drivers which will help in improving the service given.