Uber cash is the replacement of Uber credits. In theory, It works the same way as Uber Credits. It is a movement towards the idea of the cashless transaction of our country. It refers to in-app currency to make payments on the application.
- There is no restriction on what you can pay on the application using it.
- This means that whether it booking a ride, or ordering food on Uber eats or any other services offers by Uber, you can use Uber cash to make the payment.
- Today we will give you all the information you need to know about Uber cash.
Working of Uber Cash
Uber cash works on a principle similar to that of online wallets. You have to add funds from your account to the application to be able to use it. The steps explained below will enable you to do this in the easiest way.
How to add funds to Uber cash wallet?
- Open the Uber application Menu :The first step to add funds is to open the Uber application and access the menu. Locate the app icon and tap on it once to open. You will get the home-screen on opening the app. Locate the Three line menu icon. Tap on it once to access the Uber menu.
- Select the payment option :You will get a drop down list of options once you open the menu. Locate the payment option. This option allows you to access further payment related options. Tap on it once to access these options.
- Tap on the Add funds option :After you open the payment section, you will have different options regarding the payments. Locate the add funds option and tap on it once to add funds.
- Select the amount you want to add :As a result of tapping on the add funds option, you will be asked to specify the amount you want to add. Tap on the space provided and enter the amount you want to add to your account.
- Select payment method and then Purchase :Once you follow all the steps explained, you have to then make the payment. First select the payment method, whether it is credit card, debit card or even any other. Make the payment and you will have the corresponding balance to use as Uber cash.
Importance of / Why to use Uber cash1. Get attractive Discounts on recharges: As mentioned above, it works on the principle of recharging the account with a particular sum. However, doing this gives you incentives such as Discounts.
- Recharging for 100$ in-app will give you 5% discount.
- Recharging for 50$ rupees will give you 3% discount.
- Recharging for 25$ rupees will give you 2% discount.
How to use Uber cash to pay for your rides
The procedure to use Uber cash to pay is extremely simple. Follow the steps explained below to know how.
- Enter ride details as usual: You have to enter
youride details as any other ride. No major complications. Enter your Pick up location and drop location and follow all the other steps. Up to the Payment option.
- Select the Payment option above the
confirmoption: Once you enter your destination and choose the cab, you will be taken to the confirmation screen of Uber. You will have the payment option located above the confirm option. Tap on this once to change the payment method.
- Choose Uber cash from the options of payment: As a result of tapping on the payment option, you will get a list of payment methods. Choose the Uber cash option by tapping on it once.
- Verify that it is selected: After selecting it as the payment option, you will be redirected back to the confirmation screen. Verify that Uber cash is selected as the mode of payment. Then confirm the ride.
Thus, the article provides you with details of all the different aspects of Uber cash. It is available to any user. Therefore, if any user wants to know how it works, or what the benefits of it are or even how to
Thus, it is easy to say that Uber cash is here to make our daily lives easier. The faster we move towards it, the more convenient it will make our travel.