Uber assists customers including drivers, partners/car owners, and riders with timely assistance using email services, internet resources, and mobile app. The Uber hotline number is also active 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week to provide official and reliable support to all the customers.
Uber Customer Care
Uber offers official support to the tech-savvy customers through social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. The following types of solutions are offered by Uber technologies to help customers –
1. Is there any email support available in Uber?
If you feel that the issue is different and unique and you are not satisfied with the option in the app or on the website then feel free to contact Uber Customer Support by email.
You can contact them by writing an email at [email protected]. Their response time is quick and generally answered in 24 Hours.
2. Did You Lost Something in Uber Cab
A very interesting blog was published by Uber a while ago that mentioned statistics on how many times Uber riders leave their personal items behind.
Blog by Uber- https://www.uber.com/newsroom/2018-uber-lost-found-index/
It is the moment of panic when one realizes that they have misplaced an item. In this study most of the time it has been a Phone. The best way to retrieve a lost item is to call the driver.
- Log in to the app.
- Select “Contact my driver about a lost item”.
- You will get a call on your phone.
But if most interestingly you have forgotten your phone in the cab then that option is not your best bet.
Also in cases where you want to reach out to Uber directly instead of the driver, use the Support function available.
Here is the link that you can use to enter your details and the details of the trip after signing in- t.uber.com/lost
3. Uber Customer support for Driver partners
Phone support only for driver Partners and is available on their website. This number is available 24X7.
- 800 101 3611 (Uber Toll-Free Contact Number)
- (65) 31584255
Driver partners can also access help option from their Uber app by following simple steps
- Login to the Uber app from their smart phone
- Help Option available on the top right of the screen
- Click on Support
According to a source, Uber does have an emergency number, 800-353-8257. It’s supposed to be reserved for “very critical” situations and it would probably be best to just call the police in the majority of “very critical situations”.
People associated with Uber and a regular user should always have this number handy.
We would have definitely expected Uber to provide it in cabs but since they have a SOS button, having an emergency contact number is not a legal requirement.
Here is detailed info. How to Contact Uber Customer Service for Drivers?
4. How to Report a serious incident involving a driver or vehicle
Uber customer page can give instant access to a lot of information. After logging in to help.uber.com Sign into your account.
If you are registered user of Uber. you can directly send your query by filling the form at help.uber.com
For easy access to report an incident you can directly follow the link below.
If you want to report a serious incident the following link will help to immediately create an incident request on the Uber Customer support page.
Use the link below to create an incident request
Take a look at the picture below to understand this better.
5. How to contact Uber for Business
If you want to contact Uber for business, become a driver partner or use Uber for your business, for that matter any other related business query, they have corporate form that you can fill and they get back to you.
Here is the link to the form uber.com/business
If you want to connect with someone in person then you can also visit their corporate Office
US corporate office: 182 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
6. How i can contact Uber on Facebook?
Just like Twitter Uber customer care also keeps an eye out for complains, issues and question on Facebook page and replies pretty quickly.
One will usually get a typical generic response, however, it’s the best way to put Uber in spot and direct questions that are typically not answered otherwise.
It is also believed that companies deploy their best staff on social media. Different countries have different Facebook pages so do a search for UBER on your Facebook page and choose the one that suits you.
7. How to contact Uber on Twitter?
Usually, all e-commerce entities are more active on social media as their profiles are public and so does Uber Customer support, However you may get a generic response from them online, but it’s the best way to make them call you back and to get to speak to a real human from Uber.
Uber’s open official support handle at Twitter, “@Uber_Support” to help Uber users.
Tweet your query to any of these handles. Uber Customer support is supposed to respond quickly.
8. Is there any web support available?
If you are a non-smartphone user, then you can access the ‘HELP ‘section from the website.
Their Official website is www.uber.com
On the top right corner an option for Help is available as shown in the picture below.
Uber has a new home on the web where it offers comprehensive help support and detailed information for all the customers. You can follow these sequence of steps-
Use a computer, mobile phone, laptop, or tablet with internet connectivity.
- First, you have to open the official website at the following link- https://www.uber.com/
- After that, create a personal account or login by clicking the ‘Sign In’ link at the top of the home page.
- Click the ‘Help’ link at the top of the page and open the web support of Uber.
- You can click the appropriate links and go through details of trip requests, fare calculation, payment options, privacy issues, airport services, etc.,
- In addition, you can use web support to request a ride, sign up as a driver, or find a location or city near you.
- The help pages can also be browsed or searched for information without signing in as a member or partner.
On the help page one can find a lot of already answered questions that can direct you in the right direction.
9. Local Driver Websites
- Drivers and partners with cars can browse Uber’s localized and personalized web resources for additional details. Hit the “uber.com/drive/” link on home page, and
- go through the details of vehicle solutions, driver app, and safety standards.
- You can also browse the local driving information for your specific city using the ‘Local Driver Guide’ option.
- Go through all the latest Uber related news in your country, and sign up as a driver after checking the details of local resources and required documents for your specific city.
10. In-app Services
However, if you are trying to contact Uber customer service for any purpose then there is no direct telephone number for Uber customer service that you can use. Having said that there are other ways through which you can contact them
However, there is hardly any better version found than this option when you are trying to contact Uber Customer Care. There is no Uber customer care telephone number from where you can get a response from an actual person.
There is a help option available in the app. For General Rider inquiries one can use in-app self-help section that allows riders to quickly reach out to Uber Customer care and 24 X 7 help is via this section. As mentioned they do not have a call-in support structure. Their help section works wonderfully for getting an instant response.
- Download Uber App to your iPhone, Android, or Windows Smart Phone, and sign in to your personal account.
- Tap the ‘Help’ item from the App’s menu and read all the information or report any trip related issue to Uber.
- Hit the ‘Account’ item on the App’s menu and update your profile, check payment statements, add vehicles, etc.
- Riders can book or cancel rides, track routes using GPS, use the offline map, calculate estimated fares, and check the App for various options and details.
11. Uber Greenlight Desk (in-person assistance)
Last but not the least Uber is an emerging e-commerce company which has been really successful in leaving a mark and setting up standards. Apparently, they don’t provide call-in support for Riders but for their driver partners, they are going miles.
In the same light, Uber recognized how difficult it could be for the driver partners to live without any coordinator. Uber launched the many Greenlight hub across the world.
- In selected cities, you can meet Uber customer support staff in person at the help desks known as Uber Greenlight.
- At the Greenlight Hubs, you can have a one-on-one question and answer session with an Uber expert.
- At Greenlight spots, New drivers can seek in-person assistance, and service activation support.
12. Uber Corporate office address
182 Howard Street,
Uber offers transport referral services using technology, communications, and human resources.
The company connects riders and taxi drivers with the assistance of Uber App for Smartphones.
In addition, Uber offers various other features and facilities like GPS navigation, offline map searching, fare estimation calculators, personal accounts, route tracking, customer services, and payment processing.
Uber customer care assists drivers and riders who require emergency assistance or safety-related support or information.
Note: Uber is finding ways to connect with people more closely. They are identifying the issues. Safety seems to be their one of the priority.
It does reflect that they take care of their employees and driver partners well.
If Uber comes up with a contact center it will be the busiest and a dense call center. Their app is very useful and so are all other handles too.