Uber supplies a Smartphone App that encourages professional car services and generates rides for the drivers through tech-based communication and bookings.
The company has a wide range of driver-specific solutions that include Driver App, Uber Eats, driver rewards, safety, insurance, vehicle rentals and purchases.
Register for uber eats driver or delivery driver for uber
Uber Eats is a relatively new platform that paves the way for able drivers to deliver food from a city’s popular restaurants, eateries, hotels, snack bars, and coffee houses.
The service is fairly simple, and regular Uber App users would find it as easy as requesting a ride to their favorite destination in the city.
How to Become an Uber Eats Delivery Partner
The food delivery service of Uber is available only in select countries, cities, and specific routes within these cities. You have to make sure the company is employing the suitable candidates for Uber Eats driver positions.
Follow these sequences of instructions to become a delivery partner-driver and supply a range of gourmet delights to hungry customers –
- First, you have to sign up for a driver’s position at the official portal of Uber.
- Register the email id, name, phone number, password, city, and optional invite code.
- Make sure you have read and understood all the terms of driver privacy statement.
- Online application procedure also requires other personal and vehicle information.
- Upload the required digital documents including the valid driver’s license copy.
- Uber performs an initial screening of details and invites you to the Greenlight Hub.
- Submit additional documents, pay the deposit, and pick up the insulated delivery bag.
- The account is activated after document verification and thorough background check.
- Finally, you have to download the relevant Uber App (iPhone or Android) and commence food deliveries.
Uber Eats Driver Features
- The Uber Eats driver can chose the best vehicle option from a car, motorbike, scooter, or even a bicycle to supply food to the customer.
- The deliveries can be scheduled for mornings, nights, or weekends, and the consummate drivers can also work on a temporary basis.
- The flexible service is also remunerative as the deliverer can make a good sum of money by working in his or her free time.
- The delivery partner can derive satisfaction by doing a desirable activity that serves the noble purpose of keeping hunger away from hard-working people.
- In busy areas, the willing drivers have the golden opportunity to take home an additional sum of money for their delivery efforts.
- Trusted drivers can send out invites and promote referral codes and receive satisfactory sums of money as incentives.
Uber Eats Referral Driving
Uber is a technology-intensive transport and delivery company, but it does not neglect customers, administrative staff, and driver-partners.
The current partners are encouraged to recruit other competent drivers through a reward scheme known as Uber Eats driver referral.
The drivers can locate their referral/invite code on the Partner Dashboard, and they have to pass it on to their friends.
The fresh applicants who receive direct email or those who get approved on the basis of referral codes are eligible for the following offers –
- The new recruits have to deliver a fixed number of trips within 90 days of signing up to receive the guaranteed payment.
- The total payout includes total fares after deductions like Uber fees and incentives.
- The deliverer has to supply the food to unique customers and canceled trips are not added to the final account tally.
- The guaranteed amounts change on the basis of vehicle type and city of service.
- Uber has full rights to this offer and violation of terms can entail payment deduction or withholding of promised amount.
- The Uber Eats driver or delivery partner who commits service errors, adopts fraudulent means, or performs illegal activities is considered as referral violator.