What is UberEats? There are many things around which one wants to have, but the one which everyone wants to have delicious food. Many local vendors are around as well as far off which provide best of the food.
But there always a problem when one wants to enjoy that at their own place of comfort and not in restaurant, hotel etc. Here is where Uber Eats help and provides the service of delivery at your doorstep.
How to order food through Uber Eats?
Anyone can easily relish the food though Uber Eats and it is easy to do so by doing the following steps –
1. Download – One need to download the app Uber Eats on their mobile. If one is having iphone then download Uber Eats from app store and in case one is using android then Uber Eats could be downloaded from the google play store.
2. Browse – One can browse from many of the local restaurants through which one wants to order in Uber Eats.
With the huge variety of restaurants, one will find the huge range of cuisines through which one can have. If one finds anything interesting then by tapping it could be added to the basket.
3. Order – Once the list of the items to order is ready then it could be ordered by giving the address where one wants to have delivery.
4. Pay – It will show that how much would be price of the order in Uber Eats after the tax and if any delivery fee is there or not. When everything is ok then one can order it through Uber Eats.
To complete the order on Uber Eats one can give the payment through cash as well as through card also.
5. Track – When one goes to the restaurant one cannot see that what the status of their order is. With Uber Eats one can track their orders through different stages such as –
- Order is being accepted by the restaurant placed through Uber Eats.
- Preparation of the order started.
- As the order is almost ready and the Uber delivery partner reached the restaurant for the pickup of the order.
- Uber Eats delivery partner will drive for the delivery of the order. One can see the photo and name of the driver with the tracking on the map.
Points to know for making your order more comfortable
There are many a little thing which one needs to know for placing the order as if these minutes details could make it easy for placing the order on Uber Eats such as –
- In some of the countries there are timings for the delivery in Uber Eats such as in New Delhi timings are 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- In most of the countries it is available seven days a week.
- In some of the places the delivery fee is applicable on Uber Eats.
- If any order is placed and there is any discrepancy then one could contact the support team from Uber Eats and take the issue to them.
- Many time uber provide the promo code to do the promotions in which one will get discounts on their order. Some of the promo codes are valid on certain days of the week and on those days only one will get the discount. After placing the order on Uber Eats, while doing the payment one can put the promo code and avail the discount.
- Discounts on Uber Eats for one city will prevail in that place only and not in any other country.
- Uber Eats is not available in all the countries only some of the metros and cities this facility is available and it is increasing with the time.
Some of the areas which are included and are having the facilities are Washington DC, Tokyo, Seattle, Rio de Janeiro, New York, Moscow, Madrid, Johannesburg, Chicago, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Toronto, Singapore, San Diego, Ottawa, Mumbai, Melbourne, New Delhi, Glasgow, Dallas, Bogota, Abu Dhabi and many more.