What is UberEats? There are many things around which one wants to have, but the one which everyone wants to have delicious food. Many local vendors are around as well as far off which provide best of the food.
But there always a problem when one wants to enjoy that at their own place of comfort and not in restaurant, hotel etc. Here is where Uber Eats help and provides the service of delivery at your doorstep.
How to order food through Uber Eats?
Anyone can easily relish the food though Uber Eats and it is easy to do so by doing the following steps –
1. Download – One need to download the app Uber Eats on their mobile. If one is having iphone then download Uber Eats from app store and in case one is using android then Uber Eats could be downloaded from the google play store.
2. Browse – One can browse from many of the local restaurants through which one wants to order in Uber Eats.
With the huge variety of restaurants, one will find the huge range of cuisines through which one can have. If one finds anything interesting then by tapping it could be added to the basket.
3. Order – Once the list of the items to order is ready then it could be ordered by giving the address where one wants to have delivery.
4. Pay – It will show that how much would be price of the order in Uber Eats after the tax and if any delivery fee is there or not. When everything is ok then one can order it through Uber Eats.
To complete the order on Uber Eats one can give the payment through cash as well as through card also.
5. Track – When one goes to the restaurant one cannot see that what the status of their order is. With Uber Eats one can track their orders through different stages such as –
- Order is being accepted by the restaurant placed through Uber Eats.
- Preparation of the order started.
- As the order is almost ready and the Uber delivery partner reached the restaurant for the pickup of the order.
- Uber Eats delivery partner will drive for the delivery of the order. One can see the photo and name of the driver with the tracking on the map.
Points to know for making your order more comfortable
There are many a little thing which one needs to know for placing the order as if these minutes details could make it easy for placing the order on Uber Eats such as –
- In some of the countries there are timings for the delivery in Uber Eats such as in New Delhi timings are 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- In most of the countries it is available seven days a week.
- In some of the places the delivery fee is applicable on Uber Eats.
- If any order is placed and there is any discrepancy then one could contact the support team from Uber Eats and take the issue to them.
- Many time uber provide the promo code to do the promotions in which one will get discounts on their order. Some of the promo codes are valid on certain days of the week and on those days only one will get the discount. After placing the order on Uber Eats, while doing the payment one can put the promo code and avail the discount.
- Discounts on Uber Eats for one city will prevail in that place only and not in any other country.
- Uber Eats is not available in all the countries only some of the metros and cities this facility is available and it is increasing with the time.
Some of the areas which are included and are having the facilities are Washington DC, Tokyo, Seattle, Rio de Janeiro, New York, Moscow, Madrid, Johannesburg, Chicago, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Toronto, Singapore, San Diego, Ottawa, Mumbai, Melbourne, New Delhi, Glasgow, Dallas, Bogota, Abu Dhabi and many more.
Wasim Awan says
Hi, I would like to make a complaint about the conduct of your driver’s riders.
Incident date & time: 01/06/18 18:25.
Location: Upper Brook Street Manchester.
Vehicle reg: LX13 RKV
He tried to filter through the traffic and as the cars set off he pulled up in front and cut me up. I beeped and then he stuck the two fingers up at me. I followed him to the Anson Road (A34) and Oxford Place junction and beeped at me. He chased me and got in front of me and kept on slamming his brakes on.
He then shouted something to me and pointed to pull into a side street. (Denison Road). At this point I did pull out my steering lock and he shot off.
The male in question is an Asian male and I have seen him ride in cycle lanes on the curry mile.
I would like someone to deal with his conduct.
I am able to attach a photo to this form.
I may also report this to the police as it is dangerous driving and driving without due care and attention.
David Bryan LangLais says
Where is my order I order about 5 hours ago? Order never showed up. Very disappointed n want my order now.
Evan Kirton says
I have been a loyal customer of UberEats for many years. Unfortunately, UberEats is not accepting my payment since yesterday, and it’s not a bank/finance issue. Please fix this issue ASAP and help? Thanks.
I have a complaint. I love the service, don’t get me wrong. However, why am I connected to people who are about 30 mins away from my food? I do understand it depends on who is in the area and have their Uber Eats app on. But today I put in an order and at first I had someone close. When they reached the place I had put an order in for it switvh from that drive to another who was 30mins away.
I can’t believe there is no one closer to my location and it’s not like I’m ordering from places that are 30 mins from my house. Most places I order from are no more than 10 mins. So I would like someone to look into having the system look for people who are closer first.
We have a problem we ordered and the order came however the driver reported that we gave him short money and we gave him full amount and he even gave us change because we gave him R250.00 and the order was R209.00 and he gave us a change of R40.00
So what do we do in such situation?
Alfred Vazquez says
My name is Alfred Vazquez i am an Uber driver and wanted to do Uber Eats please send me a letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org that I am requesting you to close my account. I will not be driving or delivering for you folks. Geico insurance company is requesting notification from you folks that my account is closed.
O Johnson says
We have an issue with Uber Eats. My employer gave the employees a coupon code to use with Uber Eats. We were told we could gift the code to a friend or relative. We gave this to my niece who is a respiratory therapist at a hospital. They will not let her use it because her account name and credit card do not match my name. Of course it will not match. We can’t even speak to someone about how to fix it because there is no one manning the phones and there is no chat line to use. The code expires in two days so the coupon will go to waste. We do not have an account at Uber and have no need to create one. You can’t create one unless you provide a credit card number. VERY DISSAPOINTING experience. Will not be using this company.
This has been one of the worst experiences I have had.
Take my order – take my money – then I wait for now over 90mins with no idea when (or if) my food is even going to arrive.
Bloody ridiculous – I will “never” use then again!!!
By the time I get my food it will probably give me a dose of food poisoning having to wait so long.
This is not the drivers fault it is the “greedy arse pigs up the ladder”