Driver who keeps running on the road then they require more amount for running. There are various things which are required to be full filed when driver drive. There are various transport service provider and to be into the competition, driver needs to be driving for a longer period of time.
To driver for a longer duration, more investment is required. For this, the best-known transport service provider uber had launched the special feature of uber instant pay to help the driver to meet their driving needs.
About Uber Instant Pay
It was launched in the year 2016 for selected drivers so that the driver could get their earnings instantly on their cards. This was started with Go Bank. It becomes convenient for the drivers to use their own earnings for driving and could able to earn more.
After few months, this was spread in another driver who are using the Go Bank debit cards. The response of it was appreciated and now it is being used by almost every driver and it could also be used on their personal cards as well. It is not necessary to only have the Go Bank debit cards.
Things to Note for Using Uber Instant Pay
- If driver is using an Xchange lease or any other similar type of program, then the driver would not be eligible for uber instant pay.
- Driver who are using the card of Go Bank need not to pay any of the monthly fees, if at least one instant payment is being made every six months.
- Withdrawals from the ATM is free if driver is using Go Bank network.
- In case the withdrawals made from ATM of GO Bank for its card, then there would be no charges and for other bank withdrawals, some charges are being charged for each cash withdrawal.
- Cash withdrawal could be made only 5 times in a day.
How Does the Uber Instant Pay Work?
- Open the driver app.
- In this go to the earnings.
- A tab cash out will be there, tap on it.
- Cash will be transferred to the debit card linked to the account.
- Driver could take the money out through ATM.
- In case of Go Bank card the transfer would be instant, but in case of other bank card transfer could take some more time for transfer.
What Could Be Withdrawn from Instant Pay Option and Where It Could Be Seen?
All the earnings which are being transferred for the instant payment could be seen in the weekly pay statements. Each and every payout based on instant pay appear in this statements. The one can withdraw any boost promotions, referral rewards as well as quest promotions through this instant pay option.
There could be some of the payments which are in doubt such as high fares or fares which are under the review, those are not at all could be withdrawn through instant pay.
These earnings would be deposited automatically into their normal bank account and could be found in the regular payout which is done on weekly basis. This payment would be done from Wednesday to Friday on weekly basis.
These earnings could be withdrawn only when there are at least a certain portion of earnings as decided on location basis, available in the account.
Even the payments could be delayed around 2 to 3 days, depending on the basis of bank to bank. These transactions could not be cancelled. It could be transferred from card to bank account only by visiting online bank services.
This facility of uber instant pay had solved the various problems of drivers and made them self-sufficient to work, earn more through their own earnings.