Luxury class services such as city Uber helicopters and cruise boat rides have also been unveiled in some global cities. The name “Uber” is now a strongly entrenched and popular brand across the world. As a result, the future prospects for jobs and internships at the company are enticing.
The technology-intensive business encourages diversity and celebrates differences through equal opportunities. Uber partners rely on the Smartphone App to pick up and drop riders, and this is the primary job opportunity.
The back-end operations require engineering and academic skills, while Uber Internship is a relatively new opportunity.
What Is Uber Internship?
Uber internship is a training program for undergraduates and graduate engineers to work in the technology sector. Students pursuing Bachelors, Masters or PhDs. in computer science or engineering disciplines are eligible.
Active students are preferred, and they should still have 1 whole semester left at the end of the internship programme.
The selected interns work in a team and they have access to mentors, coaches and senior management. The assigned activities include software coding, problem-solving, customer relations and real-time projects. Students will also participate in promotional events and learning sessions during their training period.
Job Title: Uber Internship
Qualifications: Under graduates, Graduates, PGs, PhDs with University Enrolment.
Subjects: Computer Science, Engineering, or Allied Technologies.
Advanced Skills: Front/Back End, Mobile Stacks; Cloud Applications like G Suite For Work
Additional Skills: Office Software, Google Sheets, Problem Solving Abilities.
Soft Skills: Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Decision Maker, Team Player.
Experience: Business project work, completed internships, student exchange programs.
Role: Script Languages, Coding, Learning Sessions, Real World Projects, Achieve Targets.
Duration: 3 Months
The HR team screens and scrutinizes the proper applications that are submitted before the last date. Resumes and bio-data forms should reflect valid, verifiable, and relevant qualifications.
Eligibility criteria are applied to select students who are serious about the opportunity. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of skill sets and suitability for the prescribed job role.
Preference is given to experienced candidates who have problem-solving skills. Previous internships, technical projects, and exchange programs in growth sectors are a bonus for recruitment.
How To Apply For Uber Internship
1. First, You have to open the official portal of Uber at the following link – https://www.uber.com/
2. After that, Scroll down to the footer bar at the end of home page.
3. Click the ‘Careers’ link on the right-hand side to open the opportunities section.
4. Select the desired team and country and type ‘intern’ in the search field.
5. A narrower search can be performed on the basis of sub-teams and cities.
6. Chose the available Uber internship position from the search result list.
7. Click the ‘Apply Now’ link to jump-start the application procedure.
8. Sign in to your personal account, or you can submit a resume or fill in the form.
9. Upload the latest resume highlighting work experience to improve your chances.
10. Go through the privacy statement before you submit your application.
11. Finally, Stay in touch with Uber’s website for more internship opportunities.
Uber Internship Prospects
Uber is a pioneer in engineering a very strong relationship between technology and transportation. The company has successfully merged communications, mobile devices, and software technology.
It has delivered a viable business model in urban commutation and widened the horizons of human thought. Recently, the ride-sharing facilitator has diversified and expanded its range of services.
The flagship Uber cars also assist in new ventures like food delivery(UberEATS) and courier services(UberRUSH).
Leave a Reply