Various apps are being used nowadays for doing various tasks. There are various apps which are heavy and consume lot of memory space to give the services. This makes it difficult sometimes to manage the apps in mobile.
These apps are necessary as it helps an individual to do various tasks. One such app of transport service is uber which has introduced a lighter version of its app by the name of uber lite. This is app which serves the same purpose as that of uber by consuming less space.
About Uber Lite
It has been created especially for the users around every corner of the world and built in India. It was developed in the uber office in Bangalore and Hyderabad. It is very simple version of the most used app uber.
It saves a lot of space, could able to work on any network and on any of the android phone. It is currently available in places such as Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur and many other places. Presently it is not supporting the payment through paytm or debit card or credit card etc.
How to use Uber lite?
Step 2. Create a login id in the app.
Step 3. After login, it will take the pick up on its own if the GPS is on and if user wants to change the pickup destination then can do it manually.
Step 4. Put the drop location where you wants to reach.
Step 5. Map is optional in the app to keep it light and fast.
Advantages of Using Uber Lite
- After sometime uber lite will automatically learn about the places where the user visit frequently. So the user does not have to write the destination each time.
- Uber lite takes around 5 MB to get download as compared to uber which takes approximately more than 180 MB.
- Users having the limited amount of data plans or with less speed of data plans like 2 GB could able to use this app effectively without any problems.
- It is compatible with the android of lower version like android 4.1 and above.
- Payment could be made with cash.
- The response time of booking is around 300 millisecond, which is almost equal to a blink of an eye.
Uber lite could be a better option for the users having the lower data speed, facing network issues, less of space in their mobile, using older versions of Android and having many other restrictions. It works almost same as that of uber app having the basic requirement for booking the cab.