Are you getting this alert ‘Uber mobile in use’? It means that the number you are using to sign up your account is already in use. There may be times when you are not able to open your new Uber account. You tried opening your new account many times but not succeeded. Now here the question arises is what to do in this situation? Why this happen? What we can do for this?
Uber mobile in use – main reason is:
- You are using your old number that means Uber mobile in use which is registered with Uber.
So when such situations come make sure you are registering with a new number. For Uber help you can follow these simple steps to solve the issue ‘Uber mobile in use’:
- Go to the Website: First, you need to go to help.uber.com.
- Click on For Riders: Now when the page is opened, there will be four options at the left side of the screen, click on ‘For riders’.
- Click on ‘Signing up’: Once you are done with the previous step, some options will appear, now click on ‘signing up’.
- Click on ‘Uber number or email already in use’: After the third step, you will see a heading Creating a Rider account on the screen, below that you will find this option, click on it.
- Fill the required details: Now you can fill all the necessary details.
- Click on Submit: After filling the details, click on submit option.
After that an email will be sent to you once you submit this. Do what Uber team asks you to do and your problem will be solved.
IMPORTANT: You should always Update Uber with the mobile number or email you are using currently. There are some people who are not able to update their Mobile numbers, so in this case you can refer these steps:
- Go to the Website: Go to help.uber.com.
- Click ‘For riders’: Now on the left side of the page you will see four options, click on ‘For riders’.
- Click ‘Account and Payment options’: Some options will appear. Click on ‘Account and Payment options’.
- Click on ‘I can’t update my mobile or email’: Now, some more options will appear. Under the head ‘Changing my account settings’ you will find this option, click on it.
- Fill the details: Enter the necessary details in the boxes provided.
- Click ‘Submit’: At last click on submit.
After that, you will receive an email from Uber within 24 hours regarding this issue. Follow what Uber asks you to do and your issue will be solved.