Uber Pro Reward System is a new feature conceptualised by Uber which helps Uber drivers in many ways! So, With Uber Pro drivers are entitled to earn reward points and reap the benefits that Uber has committed to provide.
This is really an innovative idea that not only benefits the drivers but also the customers. Hence, Customers are also indirectly benefitted through this transforming concept.
With this program, Uber Drivers can earn the benefits of “higher earnings and savings” which help them make more money on a daily basis.
So, the drivers need to keep on adding points to their table to unlock more benefits. All the benefits that are mentioned above will get unlocked on the addition of more and more points.
Uber Pro – For Drivers
For all the Uber drivers who are supporting their families, paying college debts and who are immigrants, Uber Pro is an aid to their financial support.
This will cover all the aspects of Uber Pro, all the benefits and catches. This will also introduce the Uber Pro points systems. Buckle up Uber Drivers!
What is Uber Pro:
Uber Pro is a reward program for the committed and dedicated drivers of Uber Cab service. Uber Pro provides many facilities for the well performing drivers and their families too.
So, this feature enables drivers to work hard and be committed to their work. Uber Pro also help in attracting young and educated individuals to join Uber family and venture out unlimited opportunities with Uber and grow with Uber.
Some of the Uber Pro rewards are: Free roadside assistance, Complementary dent repair, up to 25% of on car maintenance and many more.
Uber Pro is a new rewards program (still in “Beta”) whose soul purpose is to help Uber drivers earn more money, save money on gas, and even cover college tuition!
This will benefit all the Uber Drivers those who are in meed of a constant financial support. This program includes the following benefits:
- The driver earns upto 6% extra on time and distance rates
- Receiving upto 5% cash back on all gas stations
- Upto 6.5% cash back on gas from Exxon and Mobil stations
- The driver receives Upto 25% off on car maintenance
- The driver certainly achieve a recognition in the riding App.
- An assured 24/7 roadside assistance will be provided.
- Drivers paying their college debts will have a 100% tuition coverage
- They will be provided Priority Support
- Airport Priority Rematch
- Complimentary dent support as well!
For the drivers who are supporting their families, this program is really on the plus side. The college students working as Uber drivers are provided a free-college degree program.
The immigrants are also given free English classes, so that it provides an ease of interaction with their passengers.
This sounds pretty amazing but it has a few twists. the first one being that before they unlock all there services, they need to earn certain minimum reward points. The driver needs to take these points to reach the “Diamond” tier.
How to get Uber Pro:
Uber Pro is a new reward program which is still in Beta version that is designed to help Uber drivers to earn more money, save money on fuel. Sounds good right? So, lets see how to get Uber Pro. But, Uber rewards need to be earned!
- Uber Pro rewards can be earned through points program.
- If you want to get more benefits of Uber pro, then You need to earn enough points.
- There are levels of rewards like gold, platinum and diamond. You can scale higher as you start performing better.
- Keep driver start rating with minimum 4.85 or above, cut down your cancellation rate and increase your acceptance rate to earn more rewards that Uber has in store for all the performing drivers.
- The rewards you unlock wholly depends on the points you earn!
Another catch in the program is that it is still on a testing(Beta) version. This program is available for all drivers in Chicago, New Orleans, Phoenix, and Seattle.
This program randomly selects drivers in drivers in Denver, New Jersey, Orlando, and Tampa Bay.
So, till the test run is not yet completed, the rest of the Drivers on the Uber community still have to hold their seats.
How Uber Pro points work?
So Uber has come up with a Drivers will need to maintain at least a 4.85-star rating and have a cancellation rate of just 4%. So make sure you go for “no cancellation”!
The Drivers earn points on every trip in fixed duration of 3 months. As they scale up with more and more points, they grow up at a higher and higher level. the levels are as follows:
- Gold Rewards (600 points)
- Platinum Rewards (1,200 points)
- Diamond Rewards (1,800 points)
Uber has come up with a statistic on how this works. Uber recommends the drivers who works 30 hours a day will level up quite efficiently. It nearly takes an hour to complete two trips. So, on an average, 9 trips will get you a timing of 4.5 hours per day.
To reach Diamond status, you’ll need to earn 1,800 points in 65 days of driving. 1,800 points converts into 600 trips (if you work only during 3-point times) which comes to just over 9 trips per day. This will help you unlock all the benefits.
Uber Pro offers four Reward Levels:
- Partner – at this level, all the Uber drivers are made available the rewards that are common among all the drivers.
- Gold- this unlocks at 600 points or more.
- Platinum- this unlocks at 1,200 points or more.
- Diamond- this unlocks at 1,800 points or more.
Every level has its own reward benefits that a driver will receive.
If there are any doubts regarding how Uber Pro works and what are the rewards at each level or when will it be available in your country/ area, visit Uber
In other way
Uber Pro points work based on the driver’s performance and the more points you earn; you can unlock the next level in Uber Pro. Uber Pro has set 4 levels for the drivers to reach to reap the complete benefit of Uber Pro.
The four levels are Partner, Platinum, Gold and diamond. Drivers will be able to track the progress and see what level they are in at present. Uber is also planning to display driver level to passengers.
- Partner: All Uber drivers are eligible for this . Drivers who do not meet the Gold, Platinum and diamond level comes under this level.
- Gold: This will depend on the points the driver is going to earn. Uber has set some predefined points. Say for example if the Uber has set 600 points to reach this level, you can be in this level once you reach the specified points.
- Platinum: This level also depends on the reward points which will be always greater than the previous level. We can roughly say if you make 1200 points or above you can be easily in this level.
- Diamond: This level is hard to achieve but not difficult for those drivers who are committed to work. This will fetch complete benefits of Uber pro points system.
Uber Pro comes as a boon for drivers who strive hard to earn more and support their families. Uber has come up with really a good concept called Uber pro which will enable more young minds to work hard and be committed. So, they can achieve their dreams and reach new heights and be a step ahead always.
What is Uber Pro Reward system:
With Uber Pro Reward system drivers can get rewards and can earn more every day. This system also helps drivers to save more on fuel, maintenance and much more. We can say that this Uber Pro reward system is really a dream come true for the well performed drivers.
- You can unlock more rewards if you can earn more points.
- There are predefined points that is set for each levels of reward. Keep unlocking the level and you can reach the next higher level.
- Uber pro provides partner rewards for all active driver partners and you can reach three levels as you earn more points.
“Partner” rewards are for everyone, which means all drivers with Uber are entitled to get this reward.