Are you having trouble signing in to your Uber account or Are you looking to Solve the Uber Sign-in issue? If so, then you have come to the right place. We will run you through the steps you need to follow to solve the
Therefore you need to make sure that you complete the basic steps such as ensuring that you have a working internet connection, checking whether you have entered the correct email ID
Steps to Solve Uber Sign-in Issue
1. Launch the Uber application : The first and foremost step to Solve the Uber Sign-in issue is to launch the Uber application from your phone. Locate the trademark Uber application in your app drawer and tap on it once to launch the Uber application on your device.
2. Enter your Email ID and Password : Tapping on the Uber icon will give you the Log in screen rather than the Home-screen. This is a sign that you have been logged out of the Uber application. Tap on the Space provided to enter the Email ID and enter your email ID. Once you do so, enter your password below. Tap on the Log in option located below the password.
3. Select “Forgot Password” option: Because of the problem you are facing, you will not be allowed to log into Uber. Thus you will be stuck on the log in screen itself. You now need to tap on the “forgot Password” option that is located just below the password option. This will enable you to reset your password.
4. Enter your Email ID :Tapping on the “Forgot password” option will redirect you to the Reset password section. The first step in this section is to provide Uber with the Email ID of the account you want to log into. Tap on the space provided and enter the correct Email ID of your Uber account.
5. Open your Email account: Once you enter the Email ID, Uber will send a link to your Email account. Therefore in order to access this link, you now need to open your Email account. Tap on the Home button and locate your Email app and open it.
6. Open the mail from Uber : As a result of opening the Email account, you will see a a new mail from Uber. Tap on this mail once to open it. You will find a message from Uber confirming your request to change the password. Furthermore, you will also be provided with a link to change your password.
7. Tap on the Link provided : The next step is to tap on the link provided in the Email. Tapping on this link will redirect you to the Uber Application or website. It will now display the section where you can set a new password for your account.
8. Enter and confirm the New password : You will now have to enter the new password. You can enter any password of your choice, provided it fulfills the requirements laid out by Uber. Tap on the space provided to re-enter the password and enter again. Ensure that the passwords match.
9. Confirm the change of password by tapping on “Next” : Once you have entered both password, you can then confirm the change of password. Just tap on the Next option located below. You will then get a confirmation of the successful change in your Uber password.
10. Log in using the new password : Once you have changed your password, you can now open the Uber application again. You will be shown the Log-in screen. Enter your Email ID and the new password. Tap on the log in option and log into your Uber account.
Even after following the steps explained above, if you still can’t log into your Uber account, then you need to contact the Uber customer service. To do so, follow the steps explained here. If you have managed to log into your Uber account, then you have successfully solved the Uber Sign-in issue.