Uber with luggage- Different types of Uber rides available according to the type of service. Uber X service is fit for up to 4 passengers. A group of 3 passengers is comfortable in the Uber X car services. Uber X drivers support economical cars that can fit up to 4 passengers. Uber is meant to accommodate luggage and the bags.
List of Uber vehicles with their standard luggage option:
Uber X: Uber X is the lowest cost option which can hold up to 4 passengers but in case there is luggage with the passenger then it will be more suitable for 1 or r riders depending upon the size of the luggage.
Uber select: This is an upgraded version of UberX. Uber SELECT is a premium sedan that can carry 4 passengers in one go.
If the rider has luggage with him/her then it is beneficial for the passenger to carry luggage with less number of people.
Uber BLACK: The drivers of Uber BLACK are highly professional and have high-end luxury cars.
The cars are usually sedans. Uber BLACK can hold up to 4 passengers.
Therefore, one need to carry fewer passengers and may take the luggage along to make the ride more comfortable.
Uber XL: This is also one of the low-cost SUV. This Uber XL can accommodate up to 6 riders. So, 3 or 4 passengers can travel comfortably with multiple numbers of bags.
Uber SUV: Uber SUV is the upgraded version of Uber BLACK. The drivers of this Uber SUV are highly professional and drive high-end SUV’s that can hold up to 6 passengers.
It will be comfortable to travel with 3 or 4 passengers and multiple bags.
Uber ASSIST: Uber ASSIST is for assistance purposes. The drivers of these cars are well trained to assist the riders with accessibility and needs.
Some cities have Uber X and Uber XL assist that is available for the passengers.
When there is luggage option available you need to have 1 or 2 passengers and 3 to 4 passengers.
Airport pickups and other information:
- There is also one option available which is Uber POOL which rides only one passenger. The one passenger has to share other riders along the way and one should carry only one to two bags.
- Please note that the number of luggage’s which an uber rider can carry depends on the size of the luggage and the pieces. And you need to contact the driver after the pickup is acknowledged to communicate about any distinctive accommodations.
- If your pickup is from the Airport then one must collect the luggage from the baggage claim area before the passenger request for an Uber ride.
- Uber X is the best option available if the passenger is traveling with another person or 4 passengers will be good. This condition is valid only when you do not have massive baggage.
- If the passenger is traveling with more people then UBER SUV is the best option suited to such condition.
- If there is a large group or number of people in one Uber then you need to request one more Uber to divide the people. You can request one more Uber at one time if the person from the group request for the Uber. As one person cannot request more than one Uber at a time.
- If that person does not have an account with Uber then an invitation code can be sent to that person and the ride is almost free depending upon the cost of the ride. This is a complete win-win situation.
- One should understand that the driver of the cab cannot wait more than 5 minutes so you should request a ride only when you are 100% sure.
- You should contact the driver about the pickup point and luggage or any other concern if any.
Hope this information will help you to plan your ride accordingly.