There are various sites and app through which we make our life comfortable and easy. These sites and apps do our work while sitting in the comfort zone of our home. With these apps the food items, stationary, household goods, electronics and various things come at our place without any problem.
One of such app which is used by various users for bringing the food from around the cities to one’s place is Uber Eats. There are times when one will have issues and wants to do UberEats complaints then one could do this in following ways –
- Talking directly to the customer care: As per the location there are number given by the UberEats where the customer can call directly with the customer care for UberEats complaints. As in India the customer care number is 080-3399-8686. In this one can talk directly with the customer care and tell them all the UberEats complaints which one is facing. These customer care people will listen to all problems and will solve the issues with the stipulated time frame.
- From the website: There are certain UberEats complaints which are there with all the users sometimes due to technical fault or at times because of improper knowledge. For this the site has given some of the FAQ’s on the site uber.com from where one can get the answer of their UberEats complaints.
- By visiting local office: There are different offices in every location it has operations. So one could visit the local office and talk directly with the officers and could tell their UberEats complaints to them. They will resolve the UberEats complaints or will take some time to get it resolved from the concerned authorities and get it resolved within stipulated time.
- Sending a Mail: As sometimes one does not have much of time to explain the complaints then one could send the UberEats complaints through email. In this one can send the email at email@example.com . In this one can write all the issues which one is facing with the Uber Eats. The UberEats complaints will be solved within the stipulated time frame and get the quick resolution for the complaints.
- Contact form on website: If one is having any UberEats complaints then one could contact the UberEats through the contact form available on the website or at link. in this one can fill all the details regarding UberEats complaints and the resolution will be provided to you within a stipulated time at the contact details provided by the customer.
- Through App: There is an option in the app of help. One can tap on the same and there will be the list of transaction which had taken place and one could select the transaction with which one is facing the problem. As one select the transaction then one can give the UberEats complaints on the app itself.
- Social sites: Today is the time when one could get their UberEats complaints reach, the concerned authorities by the way of different social sites. The authorities will give resolution to the queries as soon as possible on the social sites itself. One can give the complaints on Facebook by UberEats or through Twitter by UberEats or through Instagram by instagram.com/Uber Eats
There are various options through which one can contact for their UberEats complaints with the customer care and get the resolution for their complaints.