There are various sites and app through which we make our life comfortable and easy. These sites and apps do our work while sitting in the comfort zone of our home. With these apps the food items, stationary, household goods, electronics and various things come at our place without any problem.
One of such app which is used by various users for bringing the food from around the cities to one’s place is Uber Eats. There are times when one will have issues and wants to do UberEats complaints then one could do this in following ways –
- Talking directly to the customer care: As per the location there are number given by the UberEats where the customer can call directly with the customer care for UberEats complaints. As in India the customer care number is 080-3399-8686. In this one can talk directly with the customer care and tell them all the UberEats complaints which one is facing. These customer care people will listen to all problems and will solve the issues with the stipulated time frame.
- From the website: There are certain UberEats complaints which are there with all the users sometimes due to technical fault or at times because of improper knowledge. For this the site has given some of the FAQ’s on the site uber.com from where one can get the answer of their UberEats complaints.
- By visiting local office: There are different offices in every location it has operations. So one could visit the local office and talk directly with the officers and could tell their UberEats complaints to them. They will resolve the UberEats complaints or will take some time to get it resolved from the concerned authorities and get it resolved within stipulated time.
- Sending a Mail: As sometimes one does not have much of time to explain the complaints then one could send the UberEats complaints through email. In this one can send the email at email@example.com . In this one can write all the issues which one is facing with the Uber Eats. The UberEats complaints will be solved within the stipulated time frame and get the quick resolution for the complaints.
- Contact form on website: If one is having any UberEats complaints then one could contact the UberEats through the contact form available on the website or at link. in this one can fill all the details regarding UberEats complaints and the resolution will be provided to you within a stipulated time at the contact details provided by the customer.
- Through App: There is an option in the app of help. One can tap on the same and there will be the list of transaction which had taken place and one could select the transaction with which one is facing the problem. As one select the transaction then one can give the UberEats complaints on the app itself.
- Social sites: Today is the time when one could get their UberEats complaints reach, the concerned authorities by the way of different social sites. The authorities will give resolution to the queries as soon as possible on the social sites itself. One can give the complaints on Facebook by UberEats or through Twitter by UberEats or through Instagram by instagram.com/Uber Eats
There are various options through which one can contact for their UberEats complaints with the customer care and get the resolution for their complaints.
Anthony Quinn says
I contact you guys trying to find out who used my credit card to order Uber eats on 10/26 for $31.58 First six digits of card 426684 last four digits 3468 card exp Jan 2019, that should be enough info to respond to me with the info on where my credit card was used. I believe there were two transactions. This is my third request. Please only respond if you are proving the requested information, you guys keep giving me the run around and I am trying to report fraud.
I have been charged twice on my order which I had placed on 25/01/2019. My registration mobile number is 77600****.
Mortii tai says
The most shit and scam company Is uber
Carl Licastro says
I am a frequent user.
Love UE but I had a bad experience with Mons Thai.
Would like a full credit.
Great restaurant to visit but what they give uber is a disaster.
I filed a complaint with Uber Eats on Sunday, 2 June 2019 and sent the required photos of a disgusting meal I received and you have not bother to reply or even acknowledge my complaint. The meal was thrown out, the restaurant fobbed me off to contact you and I am out $43.90. WHATS GOING ON UBER EATS? Don’t you want customers????? Or do you just want bad reviews on every website??
Alex Robinson says
You sned me an e-mail offering £10 off my first uber eats order no minimum spend. I go to use this and it tells me im not eligible for this offer. I contact your support and they tell me im not eligible and I didn’t receive the offer from them when I quite clearly did and have provided clear evidence. They are not willing to offer to honour the deal and it feels like a complete and utter con. Now im getting the same response over and over again.
I have ordered food in uber eats and I go through debit payment and deducted money from my account but I did not get any confirmation msg or mail and till now I did not get my order , worst experience ,fake app I lost my money
Leslie Tutt says
I ordered twice today from McDonalds. Both times my order was canceled. I checked my credit card and the funds were available. What happened?
Mrs. Llanas says
Greetings, My name is Mrs. Llanas and I ordered 70$ worth of food, it never got to my house. The lady got lost, she refused directions, we called her she refused to pick up the phone, then we texted her we would be meeting her at the mailbox with the 9995 in bold. At which point SHE CANCELLED OUR ORDER, so we are out of funds and food for our Saturday evening dinner. I proceeded to call in and report her misconduct in this matter and found that the lady LIED about us trying to help her; we have in house cameras of the WHOLE CONVERSATION if you would Love to hear your employee LIE I could provide it to you. She has HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE representing your company. I will never use you all ever again. It was my first and last time thank you for absolutely nothing. Rating 0 stars
Lisa T. says
1st and last time I will ever order from Uber Eats. There was nothing wrong with my order, but the driver sucks. Waiting on our dinner and I happen to look out the front door and my food is on my doorstep, would have been great if they rang the doorbell to alert us. I looked on my camera, saw the food was dropped off at 6:01pm, I opened the door at 6:41, sat in front of my house for 40 minutes, the food pretty much sucked, I prefer my steak and shrimp hot/warm, but that was not the restaurants fault.
Rudy Napolitano says
I ordered from a local restaurant through the uber eats app. Upon placing and confirming my order, I realized my address was incorrect. I immediately canceled my original order (order #9A530) in the amount of $79.02 at 5:37pm. Two minutes later at 5:39pm, I corrected my address and re-ordered my food (order #92E11) in the amount of $101.17 which was delivered without incident.
However, my credit card was additionally charged for the canceled order of $79.02 with the false claim that it was canceled after the restaurant began food preparations. This is a horrid business practice since I immediately canceled order #9A530. Uber Eats needs to refund this double charge immediately.
Angry Customer says
The Uber Eats app needs to have a time that restaurants close. They also need to call and text to notify customers of a cancelled order.
I made an order tonight, and I got no call or text letting me know the restaurant had closed, and the order would not be delivered. I just happened to check the status of my order after 45 minutes to find out it was cancelled. I got no call or text letting me know it had been cancelled.
This is not the first time this has happened. If a restaurant is within closing hours of not being able to fill an order, remove it from the app, or have a countdown.
I will not use Uber Eats again (June 2021). I have used it a few times and the drivers were good.
The customer service is non existent and getting to cancel Uber Eats Pass is very difficult. How they stay in business is a marvel to me.
If you try Uber Eats Pass they will charge you $9.99 until you cancel it. Good luck on canceling.
DIETRA SIMMONS says
UBER IS A JOKE, PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THEM. A MONUTH ago , a family member used my card and charged 186.00 over a three day period. once i found out i called and was able to speak to some one who stated that they will check . its been two weeks and i have not heard or had any feed back on what is going on. I am on a budget and could not afford to loose any thing. EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP ORDERING THROUGH UBER OR FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT