UberEats credits is similar to the concept of Uber credits . It is basically the monetary value of any amount that Uber refunds to your Uber account for different reasons. UberEats credits are basically like virtual cash. If not used, UberEats credits carries forward to when the user wants to avail them.
If you find yourself in a situation where you have UberEats credits in your account and want to know how you can use them, we have you covered. Today we will go through the steps to use UberEats credits.
Steps to use UberEats credits
1. Launch the UberEats application :The first step is to open the UberEats application on your device. Locate the icon of the application and tap on it once to launch the application on your device. If the UberEats application is not downloaded on your device, you can download it from the store or by clicking this link.
2. Enter your delivery address :By default the UberEats application will open in the Home-screen. The first step is to enter the delivery address of your order. Tap on the Delivery address option and enter your address. Consequently a list of results will appear. Select the most appropriate result from the list.
3. Select a Restaurant :Once you enter the delivery address you will be shown a list of different restaurants which deliver to your location. Scroll through the options and select the restaurant of your choice by tapping on it. This will then provide you with the Menu of the restaurant you selected.
4. Add items to your cart : As a result of selecting the restaurant, you have to then add the dishes to your cart. Simply tap on the add to cart option (+) option in front of the dishes. You have to select additional details such as toppings, etc for certain dishes. Add all the dishes you desire to your cart by following the same procedure.
5. Tap on the View Cart option : Once you are satisfied with everything you have ordered, you can then view it in your cart. Tap on the view cart option located at the bottom of your screen to check the contents of the cart.
6. Change the Payment option : When you view the contents of your cart, you have to use the credits. To use the credits, you need to change the payment option on the order. Tap on the change option, located in front of the payment mode. This will enable you to change the mode of payment and use your UberEats credits.
7. Tap on the Apply credits option : When you tap on the change option, you will be redirected to the payment section. You have the choice to select a payment mode as well as use your credits. Locate the apply credits option and tap on it. It is important to note that if you do not have adequate credit balance, you need to pay the balance in cash or other payment modes.
8. Place the Order :Once you change the payment option, you will get the previous screen again. This time you will see the change in price due to the use of credits. Once you confirm that credits have been applied, you can place the order. Tap on the Place order at the bottom of the screen to place the order.
Therefore any user who has UberEats credits and wants to use them, can follow the steps explained above. The procedure is very simple. An individual must use his or her credits as they are irredeemable in cash and kind.
Daniel Arciniega says
Not working, I can´t select Uber Credits as payment option.
Nadeesha Koggalahewa says
I tried doing the same but I couldn’t apply my credits. Something is wrong.
Otgnis Megalotgnis says
This isn’t working. The ‘Apply Credit’ toggle is on but the credit is not getting applied to my order.
Same issue here. Load of bs
I can’t use my credits either. Whats up with this?