Promo code is promotional code. All the famous internet services give you special offers through promo codes. These offers will be communicated through email or SMS. Uber is not an exception here. You can also get the codes from internet sites like groupon.com
Uber is a smartphone-internet platform for the booking the cars, from driver-partners of Uber. Driver-partner means the Uber registered car owners who are having a valid driving license.
Guide: Use Uber Promo Code
Many people don’t know the use of promo code and the discounts in Uber. In this article, we are going to see, how to use a promo code to get concession in fare.
For New Uber App
Follow the steps below to apply Uber promo code in your new Uber app.
1. Launch Uber App: Launch the Uber app by tapping on the uber icon.
2. Open Menu: Tap on the upper left corner of the app to open the main menu.
3. Goto Payment: Select the payment option from the menu shown.
4. Get the Promo: Get it from the apps promotions section, or from promo sites mentioned above.
5. Add Promo/Gift Code: Select this option to enter the promo code.
6. Enter Uber Promo: Enter the code in the box shown and tap on add option. Your promo code will be added.
7. Finalise the Payment: After the promo, you can choose your payment action and pay with the concession of the promo code.
For Old Uber App
Follow the steps below to apply promo code for your old Uber app, in case you didn’t update the old app.
1. Open Uber: Do this by tapping on the uber icon on the menu.
2. Open Menu: Open the menu in the top left, which looks like three lines.
3. Open Promotions: Tap on the promotions option.
4. Add promo: Now tap on add promo option.
5. Apply the Promo: After typing the promo code, tap on the apply option.
6. Finalise the Payment: Now you can pay the money with concession.
We have seen the methods of applying promo code in both the new and old apps. There is a chrome extension named Honey, will give you the certain promo code for the concessions in the payment.