Uber black is one of the Luxurious Cars that Uber offer to its passengers. It is basically the luxurious version of the UberX. It is a bit expensive as compared to the normal Uber services. It carries four passengers at a time. It features the luxury black cars, that have professional drivers and they provide you amazing service.
If you want a luxurious experience, you should definitely try this one. Here you can see top Uber Black Cars.
Car owners and partners in different parts of the world operate Acura, Audi, Cadillac, Toyota, Hyundai, Skoda, Nissan, Tata Indica, Mahindra, Maruti, etc., models for different types of customers with daily or specialized requirements.
What qualifies as a Uber Black car?
Chauffeur driven luxury limousines are traditionally black in color and Black car service complies with this style requirement. The following qualities are necessary for a car to satisfy the eligibility norms of Uber Black service –
- The exterior and interior of all the luxury cars must be black in color.
- The car should have black interiors made of vegan leather or leather.
- Limousines, Black sedans, and Black SUVs qualify as Uber Black cars.
- The black SUVs can be crossovers or full-sized luxury cars.
- The car must be new and the model must have come out in or after the year 2010.
- The car body should have 4 independently opening and closing doors.
- The vehicle should appear luxurious and seat 4 people in a comfortable manner.
- Rental vehicles, taxis, salvaged cars, or luxury vehicles with commercial branding or paint jobs are not permitted.
Uber Black Car List
The following luxurious cars are eligible for the highly expensive Uber Black service-
BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Infiniti, Lexus, Audi, Hyundai, Jaguar, Range Rover, Porsche, Rolls Royce, and Cadillac.
Uber Black Car Models
The following Black Car models have driven around by highly experienced and courteous drivers in dignified uniforms-
- Acura – MDX, RLX, RL
- Audi- A6, Q7
- BMW- 5GT, 7 series, X5
- Cadillac – DTS, XTS, CTS
- Infinity- Q50, QX56, QX80
- Jaguar- XF, XJ
- Lexus- ES, GS, LS, RXGX
- Mercedes-Benz, E-class, S-class, ML-class
- Porsche- Panamera, Cayenne
- Rolls Royce
- Range Rovers and Landrover LR4
- Tesla Model S
- Volvo XC90, S80
Black Car Rates
Uber aspires to offer reliable and consistent ride services, and the chauffeur driven Black car is a premium example. The flagship service of Uber is characterized by experienced drivers, high ratings, black cars, and luxurious service. The rates of Black cars of Uber are also commensurate with the quality of service, and the exact prices vary from one city to another.
The Uber Black rates are calculated as the sum of base fare, fare per minute, fare per mile, and safe ride fee. The pricing equation is simple, but the Black rates are high due to professional quality service, fewer cars, and higher demand. The exact Uber Black fares from specific pick-up to destination spots can be calculated using the “Fare Estimate” calculator on the Uber App.
Uber Black is a high priced luxury service, and passenger safety is ensured through professional standards. The following vehicle and driver requirements are mandatory-
- Luxury black car with commercial insurance and registration papers.
- The licensed drivers have to be 21 years or older with a clean driving record.
- Skilled drivers with high ratings from riders of Uber services like X, XL, Select.
- The car has to be in excellent condition with regular vehicle inspections.
- All the necessary permits for city, inter-state, and airport transportation.
- Professional and courteous drivers with a willingness to wear uniforms and chauffeur for limousines.
Uber Black driver is a much-coveted job title as only professional and highly rated candidate with a commercial license are eligible. The uniformed chauffeurs drive luxurious black cars and take home a hefty pay packet due to the high pricing system. The higher salary for Uber Black is justified on the basis of stricter vehicle and driver requirements, and unbeatable safety standards.
Professional excellence and courteous service enable the Uber Black driver to earn as much as 4 times the base salary when compared to a Uber X driver. The fare per mile and fare per minute are also trebled, and the Black limousine driver earns twice or even thrice as much as a sedan driver.
Differences Between the UberX, Xl, Select, Pool, And Black
Uber offers a wide range of ride-sharing services including UberX, UberXL, Select, Pool, and Black. These different levels of Uber services satisfy the general and specific transportation requirements of riders with various budgetary constraints.
A daily commuter does not require a luxury brand, while a high-flying corporate executive can easily afford the high-end luxury service known as Uber Black. As the name suggests, Uber Pool is the carpooling service that is least expensive as the riders split the commuting costs on a daily basis.
The next higher level of services known as Uber X and Uber Xl can transport 4 to 6 riders respectively. Uber X is the everyday, budget option service that transports riders in regular sedans. The Uber XL services cost a little more as the drivers offer their rides in non-luxury SUVs including family, mid-size, and crossover SUVs.
Some of the popular car brands in Uber X and XL categories include Toyota Prius, Honda Accord, Nissan Maxima, Tata Indigo, Maruti Suzuki, Kia Sorrento, Toyota Highlander, Tata Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Eeco, Audi Q7, Suzuki Ertiga, etc.,
Uber Select is the entry-level luxury service that fits in nicely between the X and Black services. The safe and comfortable car models such as Acura MDX, Audi A6, BMW X3, Hyundai Genesis, Infinity FX, etc., are driven around by experienced Uber drivers. The Select service strikes a great balance between luxurious ride and affordable prices.
As mentioned above, The Uber Black is the most expensive service which relies on insured vehicles such as black SUV or luxury sedans in black color. The drivers who arrive at the pick-up location are well-dressed in an attractive uniform, and they have very high ratings from their previous Uber X or Xl services.