Uber Rewards is a loyalty program for all Uber and Uber Eats account holders. You can earn points and reach a higher status level to unlock exclusive perks.
About Uber Rewards
Uber Rewards is a tier-based membership program for Uber users. It is free to join. And, all Uber and Uber Eats accounts including personal, family, or business accounts are eligible for the program.
As part of your subscription, you get to receive points for every dollar that you spend with Uber. The number of points you can earn varies based on the service. You get to earn either:
- Reward points, or
- Level points
Reward points are redeemable against offers and discount coupons. And, earning level points makes you eligible for the elite status levels of the program. Each tier of the status program offers exclusive benefits, with the best perks reserved for customers with the most points. To climb through the membership levels, you need to earn a certain amount of level points in a six-month earning window:
- At 500 points, you unlock the Gold elite status
- You unlock the Platinum elite status at 2,500 points
- At 7,500 points, you unlock the Diamond elite status
What are the perks of joining the program?
Uber’s Rewards program for its users has four status levels with Blue being the lowest tier and Diamond being the highest. Based on your membership level, you can qualify for exclusive benefits. Members at the Blue level enjoy no special perks, whereas, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond members are eligible for the following advantages:
- Priority airport pickups
- Access to dedicated customer support over the phone
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Access to Uber’s top-rated drivers
- Premium rides point boost
- Favorite Route point boost (earning 10 points on the route of your choice)
- Earning double Eats points on every order
How to join the Uber Rewards program?
As Uber Rewards is a free-to-join program, you can follow the steps written below to enroll in the program:
- Visit your Uber mobile application
- Locate the menu icon on the home screen and tap “Rewards” from the drop-down
- Click on “Join for free” to begin the signup process
- Go through the program terms and conditions and tap “Accept” to offer your consent
After manually joining Rewards, you can earn reward points on every eligible Uber ride and Uber Eats order.
Can I earn rewards for bike rides as well?
No, the Uber Rewards program does not award any points on scooter rides or bike rides. To earn points with the program, you can book any of the following vehicle products and earn the associated points:
- Earn one point for every eligible dollar spent on Uber Eats orders
- Get two points for booking an UberX, Uber XL, Comfort, Green, Select, Pet, Connect, and UberWAV or Assist ride
- Receive three points for booking an Uber Black and Uber Black SUV trip
What can I redeem my Uber Rewards points for?
You can redeem your reward points against a mix of coupons and discount offers. However, the award options vary by location, and thus, there is no specific reward option available. Nonetheless, a typical reward for this program can look like “Get 15% off your next Uber Eats order for 350 points” or “Get a free one-month Apple Music subscription for 2,500 points.”