Uber, the tech giant with an urban transport app, has released a new and exciting service known as the UberCHOPPER, or Uber helicopter. The company has been experimenting with new and innovative products and packages in the last couple of years, and the aerial ride in large cities is a definite winner as for as customers are concerned.
Who doesn’t want to go on an exhilarating chopper trip, and have a bird’s eye view of their favourite city spots? Have a look at the various aspects of this specialised new service from the reliable tech pioneer.
Uber CHOPPER Facts
- Uber started the first helicopter ride sharing service in New York and Texas cities of USA, and then extend it to film festivals in Cannes, Bonnaroo, and Sundance.
- The company facilitates connection between customers and chopper charter companies such as Airbus, or tour and travel operators in different cities.
- The aerial rides are safe and reliable as commercially rated pilots are always in charge of the helicopter trip from lift off to landing.
- The on-demand chopper services have also been extended to France, Dubai, and metropolitan cities of India such as Pune, Chennai, Delhi, Bengaluru, etc.
- The customers can hail the aerial ride using their app and be in the air for a minimum of 15 minutes or upwards.
How to Book a UberCHOPPER Ride?
All those who live in cities or visit urban centres have a great desire to check out all the place’s sky line or top tourist spots without missing a hot spot. The UberCHOPPER ride service has been initiated by the transport techie to tap into this exciting and new market. The customers have to carry out the following sequence of steps so they can hop into a chopper at the helipad –
- First and foremost, you have to open a personal account with Uber.
- Visit the official website of the company for your particular country or city.
- Click on the ‘Rider’ link at the top of the home page to open the registration form.
- Submit your personal and contact information, and confirm the login details.
- Download the latest and most up-to-date Uber App to your mobile or Smart phone.
- Open the App on your Android or iOS phone and slide over to the UberCHOPPER icon to hail a helicopter service.
- Request a chopper ride and submit all the necessary details asked by the company.
- You will receive a confirmation call or a text message asking for additional details.
- Make the payment or book the ride as suggested by App to enjoy the chopper trip.
Instructions to UberCHOPPER Enthusiasts
- The Uber CHOPPER rides are available to regular car riders with personal accounts.
- The service rules and regulations vary from city to city or country to country.
- The customers can hail a helicopter for a single rider or shared rides up to 6 people.
- The payment options include cashless transactions through Uber account linked to PayTM, e-wallets, credit or debit cards, etc.
- Choppers operate between 10AM to 5PM depending on the city.
- A security checks up may precede the helicopter trip and the riders have to bring their personal ID for admission at the helipad or pick up location.
- The service also includes maximum cash back offers on festivals, Christmas Day, etc.
Uber CHOPPER is also known as Uber helicopter. Instead of Uber CHOPPER many people says Uber helicopter. So both are same.