Various apps are there in today’s time from which one could book the transport vehicle for travelling from one place to another. One can do this task from anywhere and with an ease. There are various transport services vehicle from which one could get these services.
From the various transport service provider there are some which are famous and used by most of the users such as ola, uber etc. There are many difference which are there when we does uber vs ola for which some of the users prefer one over the another. Despite of various differences there are many similarities which exist in them such as –
- Both of them provide a wide range of cab services from which one can choose as per their requirement.
- Cab can be booked online without any issues with an ease.
- There is customer support provided by these to solve the issues of the users as well as drivers.
- Cancellation of booking is possible in these transport service providers.
Uber vs Ola
Various differences are there on the basis of which the user decide that to for which of the transport service provider they would like to have the services when they does uber vs ola –
1. Application for booking the cab – When we consider uber it has easy interface, with this one can book the cab easily. One need to open the location services open on their mobile and it will take the GPS location on its own.
After putting the desired destination where one wants to reach, one can choose the cab which one wants to book and then tap on confirm. In this one can book the cab for the present only and not book it for the future.
But when we do uber vs ola then in ola one can book the cab for the future also. Similarly to the uber there are various different types of cab facility available with different names.
For booking one need to provide the present location and then need to provide the destination where one needs to go. Uber does not provide the facility of booking for the future timings which ola does.
2. Booking without the smartphone – There are times when one does not have smart phone or one could not able to use them due to any reason. But one has the access of the internet on their personal computer or laptop.
If one wants to book the cab from ola with the help of internet on their computer or laptop then one would not be able to do the same.
On the other hand, when we do uber vs ola then in uber one could book the cab even through visiting their site on computer or laptop.
3. Ride starting – While starting for the ride in order to confirm that whether one is the person who are taking the ride or other is there with ola. It provides an OTP (One time password) number to the customers.
When the user sits into the cab and wanted to start the ride then one need to provide the OTP number to the cab driver. If the OTP is correct then the ride would be started otherwise one could not able to start the ride.
So through this the driver would be able to know whether the user is the same person who had booked the cab. While we does uber vs ola then in uber there is no such confirmation need to be given to the driver in any form.
Driver just receives the name of the user by which it had registered into the uber app. Driver just swipe and starts the journey.
4. Pool Rides – In case when the user choose the pool with uber then the ride becomes long as within that route any user who are choosing the pool option will be clubbed. No matter the destination is on the way or not.
So it took lot of time when going for the pool ride to reach the destination. But in case of ola when we does uber vs ola then ola takes into consideration the other riders who are choosing the option of pool or share then it comes.
In case there are no other users available who are opting for pool then the ride would be canceled.
5. Cleanliness of the car – As the car is being driven on the roads the quality of cleanliness need to be maintained. In uber there are regular quality checks are being made. The level of maintaining the quality is very high.
There are different auditors are there which do regular checks of the quality of car. On the other side with ola when we compare uber vs ola then ola drivers need not to go through these checks.
6. Payment options – There are different payment options available with the uber users as one could do the payment through their preferred mode such as debit card, net banking, credit card and various others.
One of the favorite methods used by the user nowadays is through various e wallets. The uber even gives the option of using this method of payment as well with the other traditional ways of payment.
It is at the option of the user by which mode one wants to do the payment. But on the other hand in ola when one does uber vs ola then in ola one need to do the payment through the traditional ways like debit card, credit card, cash or through ola money. Some of the users do not find it convenient to block the money in ola money and get themselves restricted to it.
7. Cancellation charges – There are times when the driver does not reaches the destination or in between cancel the ride by putting false information for the cancellation and cancellation charge would be levied on them.
For this the transport service providers give their cancellation charges back to the users. In case of uber the cancellation charges for the users who are doing the payment through cash give the return in the way of uber credit which they could use it in their next ride. On the other side ola while doing uber vs ola then ola gives the direct waiver to the users.
8. Customer support – There are times when one needs to have the customer support in order to resolve various issues. In ola the services provided by customer support is not that responsive and takes lot of time in resolving the issues.
On the other hand when we compare uber vs Ola then uber resolves the issues of both the user and driver within the stipulated time. The resolution to the issues provided is much faster then ola.
9. Fares – For the ride one needs to pay the driver for their services and car. The charges taken by uber are bit higher as it charges for around Rs 7 per km for the normal car.
But in case of ola when one does uber vs ola then ola provides the same ride at a lesser price for around Rs 6 per km.
10. Area covered – The area of reach with ola is not across around the world. There are fewer places around the world which are providing these transport services.
When one does comparison for uber vs ola then uber caters to the large area for providing these transport services. So one could easily book around different corner of the world with the same app.
Various similarities and difference are there among when we does uber vs ola, but it is the decision of the users, that with which of the transport service provider one is comfortable depending on to which they would like to prefer over other.