Uber for Business offers organizations the best of Uber’s established technology on a single platform. The platform enables businesses across diverse industries to seamlessly utilize mobility and meal delivery services by Uber.
About Uber for Business
The ride-hailing giant launched the Uber Business platform in 2014. Since then, over 150,000 businesses and companies organizations across 65 countries have benefited from it.
Uber has marketed the offering as a powerful platform that can transform how your company moves and feeds its people. Uber Business caters to employee and customer needs by means of business travel, meals delivery, local delivery, and commute programs.
What are the perks of using Uber Business?
Uber has loaded its business platform with services that employees are already familiar with and are using. The offering, available in over 10,000 cities worldwide, lets businesses reap the following benefits as an organization:
- Customizable business travel programs
- Incentivized employee and client commutes with exclusive offers
- Office meals from over 780,000 restaurant partners
- Subsidized event rides
- Same-day local delivery feature
- Uber’s signature on-demand rides, coupled with the meal and local delivery option, and pre-scheduling for business trips
Moreover, the platform offers you access to an intuitive dashboard. It allows you to create multiple custom plans for your employees across a variety of roles and industries.
How to set up a business profile?
By following some simple steps, you can create a business profile on Uber:
- Visit your Uber application
- In the menu, select “Payment”
- Now, you need to scroll down to the “Ride Profiles” option
- Here, tap “Add Business Profile”
- You can now choose the payment method that you’d wish to apply on future business rides
- Add your company email address and input your expense provider to finish setting up the business profile
Is it worth using the platform for a mid-size company?
Uber Business can act as an exceptional tool for your organization if employee mobility and delivery form a major part of your company operations. It lets you effortlessly leverage the established Uber products to make the most out of employee trips and meals. Therefore, with this platform, a business will unlock:
- Enhanced motivation and employee engagement through streamlined business travel and meals
- Increased costs and time-saving on operations like budgeting and expense tracking expenses
- Greater control for overhead via increased visibility and operational efficiency
- Optimization of marketing and sales efforts through incentives and rewards
How does Uber Business help with meal delivery?
Uber Business for meal delivery allows you to order meals from over 780,000 restaurant partners.
You can extract ample benefit from the platform’s meal delivery option in terms of ordering individual meals, group meals, and even food deliveries for virtual events. Moreover, it can help to incentivize the virtual meetings with meal vouchers for your attendees. For instance, the Coca-Cola Company handed out Uber Eats gift cards to raise support for local restaurants while simultaneously boosting team morale.
Or, simply use Uber for Business and let your employees order their everyday lunch with a few taps on their phones. This will let you visualize and monitor staff meal requirements and expenses. Not just employees, but you can delight your clients with the meal delivery feature too.