Uber has become very popular as one of the best ride sharing companies in the world of transportation. Their cutting edge Smart Phone App has taken the market by storm, and the company has since introduced a wide range of transport facilities other than a car.
The latest offering is a stylish and flexible transport feature known as the Uberboat. These innovative water taxis are a blessing in disguise for many coastal residents, regular travellers, or tourists who are on a voyage.
Uber has always stayed ahead of the times, and this new and refreshing service is a harbinger of many more exciting land and waterway transport services.
The company name spells safety and reliability, and the latest feature is a breath of fresh air for those who love riding the waves in the blue and beautiful seas.
Basic Features of Uberboat
- Speedboats and motor boats are used to transport the riders over waters that separate main land from smaller islands or archipelagos.
- The fashionable service has been designed and implemented for coastal countries or cities with seashores such as Greece, France, Croatia, Istanbul, Boston, Miami, etc.,
- The boats can be hailed for basic transportation needs like crossing waterways that separate islands or traveling from the shore to a seaward island.
- Pleasure hunters, sight seers, and picnicking party birds can also enjoy the friendly and speedy Uberboat rides for half a day or one whole day.
- There is no facility for overnight stays, and the rides always include a competent captain or experienced sailor for operating the boat.
- The rules vary from one seaside resort to another, and the minimum and maximum number of riders that are permitted between 4 and 12.
How To Request A Uberboat Trip
- First, you should have a registered personal account with Uber in the specific region.
- Get online and sign up for an account if you are a new or unregistered user.
- Select the rider option and fill in the form with personal and contact data.
- Download the latest Uber App to your mobile device or Smartphone.
- After that, you have to select the “Uberboat” option from the App.
- Select the coastal trip’s route and specify the number of seats (4 to 12 people).
- Hit the ‘Request UberBOAT’ link after checking all the filled in data for correctness.
- The assigned captain or sailor will arrive in a speedboat at the pickup spot or pier.
Uber has a transparent and verifiable transaction process for cash or digital payments, and the riders have to request Uberboat rides in a willful manner. Cashless payments are suitable and safer in unknown terrain, and the Uber App can be referred for details.
- Some regions have both basic and XL services and the fares are higher for the later.
- The costs are estimated and calculated on the basis of mileage and number of hours spent on the speedboat for regular transport or pleasure voyages.
- Tourists can also rent the boats to visit popular places along the seashore and the App prices are estimated for half a day or one full day.
- The fare can also be split between the riders and they can save some cash which is always welcome while partying or journeying through a foreign land.
- Satisfy yourself by checking the estimated fares on the App before you proceed further with the boat trip.
Leave a Reply