If you are looking to book an Uber auto, just follow this step-by-step guide. You can easily avail an Uber auto right at your doorstep. Uber Auto is an autorickshaw service offered by Uber on their app. If you are looking for a transport option that is cheaper than Uber taxi services, check out this article to book your ride in an Uber auto.
Steps to book Uber auto on the Uber App:
1. Download the Uber app: In order to book your Uber auto ride, you must download the official Uber app. Visit Google Play Store to download the Uber app for Android. If you are an existing Uber user, verify whether you are using the latest version. You can click hereto download the updated Uber app from the Play Store.
2. Open the Uber app:The Uber app will now be installed in your smartphone. Next, click on the Uber icon in order to open the app on your phone.
3. Create Uber account: Now, you will be required to create an Uber account in order to use Uber’s services. The app will ask for your 10-digit mobile number. On entering your phone number, your phone will receive a 4-digit verification code on SMS. Enter this code to verify your phone number. After this, your Uber account is activated. You will also see an option of using your social media accounts to create your Uber account.
4. Provide pick-up and destination details: You will see the Uber home page open. Here, you will find an ‘Enter pickup point’ tab. Click here and enter your pick-up point and destination. You will also see a ‘Set location on map’ option at the bottom of the page. You can use this option to directly set your location using Google maps. This feature is very useful if you are in a new city and you are not sure of your location.
5. Select UberAuto:When you enter your pick-up and destination details, the Uber app will show you the different services available with it. The expected fare for each ride option is also provided. Under the ‘Popular’ section, select UberAuto. The app will also show the number of persons that can travel by a particular mode of transport. For example, for UberAuto, 1-3 persons can utilise this service.
6. Select mode of payment: Next, select a payment option for your ride. With Uber, you can pay either by cash, credit card, debit card or mobile wallets. You will an electronic receipt for your payment from Uber on your email.
7. Confirm Ride: After choosing UberAuto and your mode of payment, click on the ‘Confirm UberAuto’ option that is provided below. Your Uber auto service is confirmed. The app will show the Uber autos that are available for service near your location.
8. Driver details:Uber will select an Uber auto that is in your vicinity. The app will show the present location details of the auto. Uber will provide you the name and contact details of the driver, in case you want to communicate with him/her. The Uber app will also provide the vehicle number of your Uber auto, thus helping in easy identification.
Uber Auto: An affordable and quick option.
Therefore, following the steps provided in this easy guide, you can book your ride in an Uber auto. You can be easily utilise the UberAuto service if you download the Uber app and follow this article. The Uber auto is a very affordable option to travel in cities, especially during peak traffic hours.
Diane Miller says
I cannot login to uber . I am getting sick of trying. Will tell everyone I know of how redicuous it is to try.. If you have any problems there is NO SUPPORT for the SITE. I cannot get help to access my account. Therefore I cannot use it. What a JOKE!!! If anyone knows where to get help I would be greatly happy!