If you live or travel in big cities, you might have come across Uber ride-sharing services. The technology company offers a cutting-edge Uber App to provide a reliable taxi/ride referral service. Uber offers a range of services in different price categories, and customers who have signed up for a rider account have access to a large amount of information including the highly valuable Uber history.
Tech-savvy customers can use the Uber App, official portal, or third-party Apps and websites to access a lot of cool features.
These include GPS navigation, payment system, price calculator, time estimation, and booking history.
The rider can keep track of different types of stats in his personal account using Uber history.
The rider can also manage his or her trip history, and rely on the trip stats to retrieve lost items by contacting the concerned driver.
Uber history can be checked by the rider and resend any lost or non-received trip receipts to his or her email account.
Uber History Stats
- The total number of trips taken by the rider as of today.
- The total number of miles traveled by the rider using Uber services.
- Stats of all the Uber drivers who were hired by the rider.
- Accurate details of hiring dates, total riding and waiting times.
- A comprehensive review and analysis of the fares paid by the rider.
- Map of the riding trips and all the associated list of ratings given to the driver.
How to Check Uber History?
Regular and occasional users of ride-sharing services can review and manage their complete Uber history using the official website or their Uber App.
Using Uber App –
- Hit the Menu button with three horizontal lines on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select the “Your Trips.” tab and view the trip details such as date, driver name, time, and driver ratings.
- Hit the “Receipt” tab to verify the fare breakdown including fee and total cost.
- Select the “Help” tab to file a complaint or report pertaining to a trip.
- Choose the best option from different reports and file the most suitable problem related to the trip.
Using Uber Website –
Step 1. First, you have to open the official website of Uber at the following link-riders.uber.com
Step 2. Sign in with your email address, mobile number, or Facebook account.
Step 3. Select the “My Trips” button to view your complete Uber History.
Step 4. You will see a sorted trip list with the fare, driver name, payment method, car model, and drop location.
Step 5. You can also expand the ride details to view a map and trip timings.
Step 6. Hit the “View Detail” button and rate your driver on the next screen.
Step 7. Click the “Resend Receipt” link to receive trip receipt to your email account.
Step 8. Finally, Use the “Find Lost Item” option to contact a driver for lost items.
The trusting riders can also rely on third party websites or apps to check their Uber history.
Third party services may request Uber account details, and riders have to be careful about privacy and security issues.
Highly tech-savvy riders can also use cool tools such as Uber Trip History bookmarklet, CSV table viewer, data visualizer and aggregator for a thorough review and analysis of Uber history.