When an individual works then there are various ways through which payment could be received. But sometimes these ways take some time and an individual could not wait that long. So everyone wants to have the way through which the payment they can use instantly.
With increasing demand for transport requirements, there are various transport service provider which are providing the services through different drivers. These drivers require the money for driving and need the instant payment of their ride. For this uber had introduced the facility of uber instant pay for the convenience of the driver.
Why to Use Instant Payment Option?
It gives the flexibility to the driver, for taking the amount of their earning from the bank instantly. A specific amount is required to be there in their bank in order to withdraw the payment from the bank. With this whenever, driver needs the money for its use like filling of fuel in the car, repairing of car and various other needs. The driver could withdraw the amount maximum to 5 times in a day. This is sufficient enough to cater the needs of the daily requirement.
Procedure to Setup Uber Instant Pay
- Open the uber driver app
- Open the option of menu
- Select the earnings from it
- Tap on the option instant pay
- If there is personal debit card then fill the details in it. Otherwise, the driver could sign up for the Go Bank debit card for uber.
- As card gets added to the instant pay account. Then tap on transfer now to get the cash out.
- As the money is transferred instantly driver could take the money from ATM.
- Cash could be withdrawn only 5 times in a day.
Which Cards Could Be Used for Instant Payment?
There are various options available with the driver that which card they would like to use for instant payment. If a driver wants to use their personal card only for getting the payment, then they could do it conveniently.
Any visa, discover card or master card could be used for getting the uber instant pay into their account. On using the personal card nominal charges is being charged every time the cash is taken out from the ATM.
If the driver does not want to use their personal card for uber instant pay, then they could sign up for the free Go Bank debit card especially for uber. This sign up could even be made when instant pay is being chosen as the option of payment. After it was applied, it would be received within 5 to 8 working days.
With this, it will also receive the instruction that how to link as well as to activate the card for making the instant payment. There are various special features available with this card which driver would get on choosing this card as a method for payment such as –
- There will be no fees charged on monthly basis.
- No other fees such as transfer fees, NSF fees, overdraft fees and many others.
- The driver does not have to maintain the minimum balance in a card for maintaining it.
- Payment could be instantly taken out from ATM
- The separate card is being associated with each of driver account.
But there are few cards which could not be used for the instant payment purpose. While in some it takes more time such as 2 to 3 working days to get the payment transferred to their account.
If in any case the payment could not be transferred to the card due to any reason than that payment would be transferred to the account mentioned in the file. This payment would be received into the account after 2 to 3 working days.
Facing Issues with The Instant Payment
When something is being used for betterment then there could be some problem which would arise. In case of uber instant pay, there could be some issues such as –
- In case the instant payment option could not get activated then there could be that ridesharing account is not active.
- If an account is under the security risk or uber is closely monitoring the account then this facility could not get activated.
- Vehicle financing is there on the vehicle or garnishments is being done then the instant payment option could not be activated.
- In case the trip is being reviewed by the uber as they find it fishy in the ride, the trip will be in the processing and payment could not be credited to the account.
- All the debit card do not accept the instant payment and it is at their discretion that they transfer the payment or not. So at any time they could stop this service and could delay the process of payment.
- Name mentioned on the debit card and on the uber account should be same otherwise the payment could be refused.
- If the uber account gets inactive then the payment would not be credited.
- In case of use of fuel card then the payment if any would be deducted from the fare and then added to the instant payment card.
By setting this uber instant pay option, it would make the life of driver much simpler as the driver could take the money instantly from the ATM for its use.