Have you faced any problem with your Uber ride? If you have then you have come to the right place. Today we will explain the procedure to email Uber in case of any complaint you
- Thus making it so much easier for users of the application to contact Uber in any case of grievance.
- This may range from any problem
like,Bad experience with driver, overcharge, etc.
- Therefore in order to email Uber, you have to follow the steps explained below.
Steps to email Uber
1. Launch the Uber application: The first and foremost step to email Uber is to launch the application. As mentioned earlier. Uber allows users to email customer support through the app itself. Therefore you need to locate the Uber application icon and tap on it once. Doing this opens the app on your device.
2. Open the Uber Menu: Once you tap on the Uber icon to open it, by default it will open in the home-screen of the application. From the
3. Tap on the “Help” section: Opening the Uber Menu will give you a drop down list as shown below. This lost will include different section of options like
And others as shown below. You need to locate the section titled “Help”. Tap on this section once to access all the Help related options of Uber and be able top email Uber.
4. Open the “Trip issues and Refunds” option: In the Help
5. Select the trip that you want to report: Once you tap on the Trip issues and refund options, you will be redirected to the section shown above. This section will include the different rides you have booked on Uber. You need to select the particular ride which you are going to report about. Scroll through your rides and tap on the one you want to report.
6. Select the Reason for reporting: As a result of tapping on the ride, you will be redirected to the section shown below. This section will include the different general reasons why you want to report the ride. You can scroll down and select any of the reasons mentioned here. In order to select a reason, simply tap on it once. It has to be noted that this is just a general summary of your grievance.
7. Choose a further detailed reason: Once you pick a reason for your grievance, you will then have a set of options related to your choice. This is where you need to pick the reason for your complaint. Scroll through the options enlisted and see which of the following suits your situation the most and select it.
8. Add additional details: After you have selected the detailed reason, you can then add all the details of your event and email it to Uber. You will be provided with a text-box as shown below. You can enter the details of the incident by tapping on the area in the text-box and entering the details. It is important that you share details of your incident as it would make it better for Uber to handle the problem.
9. Hit the Submit button: As a result of following all the steps explained in the article above, you can then send the email to Uber. Tap on the Submit button at the bottom of the text-box to do this. Consequently, an email consisting of your complaint and the details sent to Uber. You may get an email from Uber for any follow up action
Therefore any user who has experienced any problem with Uber can email Uber by following the steps explained in the article. This procedure is fairly simple nor does it have any complications while executing. There are many cases where customers experience problems, Thus it is important for Uber to provide this service.