Are you looking to use your Uber credit balance? If so the you have come to the right place. If you have recently received credit from Uberand do not know what it is, and want to use it, we have got you covered. Uber credits can be used to pay for anything on the application.
Today we will run you through the process of using the Uber credits balance to book a ride in Uber. If the credits are insufficient to cover the whole costs, you will have to pay the balance through another payment method. Therefore to know how to use Uber credit balance, follow the steps in the article.
Steps to Use Uber credits Balance
1. Launch the Uber application: First;y you need to launch the Uber application on your device. This is nothing but opening the application on your device. Locate the trademark Uber application icon as shown in the picture. If you have not downloaded the application, download it from the PlayStore. Tap on the icon once top
2. Enter your destination: Once you open the application you will be shown the Home-screen by default. The first thing you need to do is to enter the destination of your ride. Tap on the where to option as shown by the arrow. Consequently, the keypad of your device will be launched. Enter the address of your destination.
3. Select the Type of Cab :Once you enter your destination you can then select your cab. Uber offers different types of cabs such as
In this section, you can choose the type of cab you want to book. It will enlist the different available options along with the price. Tap on the cab of your choice to select it.
4. Tap on the “Cash” option: Selecting the type of cab enables you to go ahead with the booking procedure. This is the step where you have to change the payment method to use your Uber credits balance. Tap on the “Cash” option locate below the types of cabs to be able to change the payment method.
5. Enable the credits: Once you tap on the Cash option, you are redirected to the payment section. In this section, you need to find the “Credits” subsection. In the credits subsection, you will find the “Apply Credits” option as shown in the picture. Tap on the button in front of this option to apply the credits to your ride.
6. Confirm the Booking: Once you follow all the steps explained above, you will get the screen shown in the picture. This is the Overview of your ride. You need to confirm all the details of your ride. Once you have confirmed all the details, you can confirm the ride. Tap on the Confirm UberGo option at the bottom of the screen to confirm the ride of your choice. This will include the Uber credits balance.
Therefore any user who wants to use the Uber credits he or she as accumulated to book a ride, can follow the steps explained here. The procedure is very simple as well as easy to follow. There are no major complications nor are there any risks involved in using the Uber credits balance. Thus, all users have to know how to use this service.