Uber driver support is a feature launched by Uber for its driver partners. It is a platform through which Uber’s drivers can reach out to the company’s management. With the introduction of this phone support program, drivers can directly make contact with Uber to find quick solutions to issues faced by them.
In 2017, Uber announced its intention to launch a driver support program on the Uber app. Uber said this was a long time suggestion of its driver partners throughout the world.
They wanted an option
This, we assume, is to test the efficiency if this new idea and to fix bugs before a full launch. The driver help program was initially launched only in English.
Uber extended this program to drivers and partners in and Canadian cities.
HOW DRIVER SUPPORT WORKS:
The 24/7 driver call support program is very easy to utilise. The steps involved in making a call to Uber’s representative are pretty straightforward.
- Open Uber driver app: On your smartphone, open the apps tray. You will see the black colour logo of the official Uber driver app. Tap on that icon to open your Uber application.
- Go to your Uber account: On the Uber app, navigate to open your Uber account on the app. Here, you will see the ‘Driver Profile’, which your riders will see.
- Tap on ‘Help’: Now, you will see a number of options in the menu. Choose the “Help’ option to contact Uber.
- Tap phone icon: In the Help section, you will see a blue coloured phone icon on the top right corner. Tap on this phone to start your call with Uber to solve your query.
- Select Call support: After you select the blue phone icon, a pop up will appear, showing ‘Speak to an Agent’. In order to initiate the call, tap on the ‘Call Support’ option on the pop up. An Uber representative will shortly connect to you.
ISSUES AND PROBLEMS COVERED:
Uber’s drivers can now get support with a variety of issues that involve passengers, as well as their relationship with Uber. The following issues can be solved with Uber’s driver call support:
- Fare adjustments
- Fare reviews
- Document reviews
- Vehicle requirements
- In-person support
- Issues regarding a particular trip
Uber’s newly launched driver support program will be immensely helpful to its driver partners. Drivers can now reach out to Uber agents at any time of the day, seeking help for a variety of issues.