Normally to get free rides you have hitchhike on the roads or in share a ride with friends car. Now, You don’t need to do those things anymore to get free rides.
Uber giving its new customers free rides with the help of old customer’s referrals. Both the new and old customers benefit from the friend referral.
Free Uber Ride
If you are already a customer using the app for riding, you can give free rides to your friends or family, who sign up for Uber. All you have to do is to share the invite code with your friends and family.
Follow the steps below to share your invite code with your friends and family.
- Launch the Uber app: You can do this by tapping on the Uber icon on the menu. A black window with the Uber logo will appear and then you will be taken to the home page of Uber.
- Open the Menu: Tap on the menu option in the upper left corner, which looks like three parallel lines. A number of options will be shown to your left side of the phone.
- Open Free rides: Tap on the free rides option. Now you will be shown option to send the invite code through various apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, and other options.
- Share the invite code: Now you select a method to share the invite code with your contacts.
- Now your friend will use this Uber Promo code to enjoy free uber ride. Details are below.
How to get a free ride for existing customers of Uber
You can get a free ride using the credits given to you. Uber credit will be added, once your referral code is used by your friends or family you referred.
New users how to ride for free
New users can get the free rides using the invite code sent to you by existing users of Uber app. Follow the steps below to get the free ride.
- Download the Uber App: Click on the invitation link to download the Uber app and wait for the installation to finish. Invite code automatically applies when you click on the link.
- Open Uber app: After installation tap on the uber icon in the main menu.
- Enter Phone Number: Enter a valid phone number in the box provided and tap next.
- Enter OTP: For confirmation of mobile number an One Time Password(OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Uber will AutoDetect the OTP. If not detected automatically, you have to manually enter the OTP from the SMS received. Then tap on next option.
- Select a Ride: Now select destination and current location.
- Select the car: Now you can select the car and get the free ride.
In conclusion, with the Uber app one can give you many free rides if they are continuously referring other friends. New user also benefits from the free rides given to you. This chain marketing gives Uber a lot of reach to the people.