Uber is the app that creates a platform for passengers and drivers, to book cab or taxi on mobile phones. If the account of Uber is disabled. Re-activation of your UBER account will rely upon various variables – the central issue is, the reason would it say it was deactivated in any case? The reasons may be:
- Fraud and violation of the terms and conditions.
- Wrong credit card details.
- Being Logged on multiple phones.
- Two different accounts in single phone claiming credits.
- Using same bank account in multiple Uber accounts to claim credits.
- Using the same email for multiple.
Some other Reasons for Disabled Uber Account
- If it was a direct result of deceitful exchanges then the odds of reactivation are low. UBER is extremely specific about deceptive accounts.
- If this is a direct result of some other reason than I would suggest reaching UBER by means of its site clarifying in detail the circumstance and generally they ought to reactivate your record.
- It may also be that you have two accounts on the same device and one of the accounts is under the referral code of the other.
- Your account phone number and Paytm phone number is different.
- Last but not the least one of the reason may be due to nonpayment of charges.
Video- What Happens If You Get Deactivated From Uber Driving?
Solution to Reactivate Disabled Uber Account
If your Uber account disabled on the basis of fraud you can only imagine about the reactivation. There are very fewer chances of your account being deactivated.
To recover your account, you have to explain the situation to the Uber customer support by email at [email protected]
You have to provide them any Identity card issued by the government to get your account activated and Keep the subject “My account was suspended” Even you can post on their Facebook page and Twitter to resolve problems.See here, How to contact Uber Customer Services?
If they are convinced, your account will be reactivated. There are some tips to reactivate your account.
Tip No 1 to Reactivate Disabled Uber Account
1. Sign up by visiting the Uber website, https://get.uber.com/new-signup/ using any one of your friend’s number and a new email ID.
3. Using the same friend’s mobile number open Uber account.
4. After receiving and confirming OTP, you need to tap on forget password option.
5. Now the password reset link will be sent to your email ID. Then change the password.
6. Now open the app, and log in with the username and password and tap on the three-line menu at the top.
7. Then go to Settings.
8. tap on the thumbnail shown at the top.
9. Tap on the mobile number shown.
10. Now enter your own number which was disabled.
11. you will be again sent the OTP and confirm it.
12. Now you have reactivated your banned Uber account.
Tip No 2 to Reactivate Disabled Uber Account
Sometimes problem can be solved by, leaving your account idle for two months and after that sign up using the same number, your account will be reactivated.
In conclusion, Uber is very strict when it comes to banning accounts. So the best way to avoid disabling is to maintain your bank account, email address, and other details only for your account.