Uber is the app that creates a platform for passengers and drivers, to book cab or taxi on mobile phones. If the account of Uber is disabled. Re-activation of your UBER account will rely upon various variables – the central issue is, the reason would it say it was deactivated in any case? The reasons may be:
- Fraud and violation of the terms and conditions.
- Wrong credit card details.
- Being Logged on multiple phones.
- Two different accounts in single phone claiming credits.
- Using same bank account in multiple Uber accounts to claim credits.
- Using the same email for multiple.
Some other Reasons for Disabled Uber Account
- If it was a direct result of deceitful exchanges then the odds of reactivation are low. UBER is extremely specific about deceptive accounts.
- If this is a direct result of some other reason than I would suggest reaching UBER by means of its site clarifying in detail the circumstance and generally they ought to reactivate your record.
- It may also be that you have two accounts on the same device and one of the accounts is under the referral code of the other.
- Your account phone number and Paytm phone number is different.
- Last but not the least one of the reason may be due to nonpayment of charges.
Video- What Happens If You Get Deactivated From Uber Driving?
Solution to Reactivate Disabled Uber Account
If your Uber account disabled on the basis of fraud you can only imagine about the reactivation. There are very fewer chances of your account being deactivated.
To recover your account, you have to explain the situation to the Uber customer support by email at [email protected]
You have to provide them any Identity card issued by the government to get your account activated and Keep the subject “My account was suspended” Even you can post on their Facebook page and Twitter to resolve problems. See here, How to contact Uber Customer Services?
If they are convinced, your account will be reactivated. There are some tips to reactivate your account.
Tip No 1 to Reactivate Disabled Uber Account
1. Sign up by visiting the Uber website, https://get.uber.com/new-signup/ using any one of your friend’s number and a new email ID.
3. Using the same friend’s mobile number open Uber account.
4. After receiving and confirming OTP, you need to tap on forget password option.
5. Now the password reset link will be sent to your email ID. Then change the password.
6. Now open the app, and log in with the username and password and tap on the three-line menu at the top.
7. Then go to Settings.
8. tap on the thumbnail shown at the top.
9. Tap on the mobile number shown.
10. Now enter your own number which was disabled.
11. you will be again sent the OTP and confirm it.
12. Now you have reactivated your banned Uber account.
Tip No 2 to Reactivate Disabled Uber Account
Sometimes problem can be solved by, leaving your account idle for two months and after that sign up using the same number, your account will be reactivated.
In conclusion, Uber is very strict when it comes to banning accounts. So the best way to avoid disabling is to maintain your bank account, email address, and other details only for your account.
Tip No 3
If you want to reactivate your Uber account that has been disabled, you have to install the Uber app again. The app will ask you to enter your personal details, in order to access your account on Uber back.
1. Open Uber app: On your smartphone, open the applications section. You will see the black colored logo of the official Uber app. Tap on that to launch the Uber app.
2. Enter mobile number:The Uber app will now open. Here, you will have to enter the mobile number with which you are registered with Uber.
3. Get verification SMS: After entering your mobile number, tap on the black colored button on the bottom right corner of the phone screen. By doing this, you will get your verification SMS. This verification SMS is necessary to activate your Uber account.
4. Enter verification code:When you provide your phone number, you will get an Uber verification code on SMS on your phone. Enter this verification code on the Uber app to reactivate your account.
5. Tap on can’t sign in: Now, if you don’t remember your password, or are unable to access your account, you have a number of options below. Tap on ‘I can’t sign in’ option to start the process to reactivate your Uber account.
6. Select your problem: After you tap on that, you will see another set of options under the ‘Can’t sign in’ section. Here, tap on the ‘I can’t sign in to my account’ option.
7. Enter personal details:After you express your problem to Uber, a new page will open. Here, you will have to enter your personal details to reactivate your Uber account. Enter your First last name and the phone number associated with your Uber account. Also, enter your email id that is linked to your Uber account.
8. Enter screenshot and trip details: The Uber app will now require you to upload a screenshot of the error due to which you are unable to access your Uber account. In order to access your account, you have to describe your two recent Uber trips on the app. This helps Uber to verify whether it is really your account.
9. Tap on ‘Submit’: After entering your personal details, confirm that you are not a robot by tapping on the tick mark. After this confirmation, tap on the blue ‘Submit’ button at the bottom.
10. Get verification code: When you have submitted your details, Uber will send you a verification mail to your personal email id, which is linked to the Uber account. This mail confirms that you own this Uber account. In order to verify your account, you must confirm that this account belongs to you within the next 24 years.
If you follow all these steps correctly, you will get a verification mail that will help you to access your Uber account. Once you reactivate your account, login to Uber with the new password that you have created.
Tip No 4
If nothing works then the best solution is you should create new uber account using a different mobile number.
Video-Deactivated Uber Driver Account? Here’s Why(The 5 pitfalls)
How to prevent disabling of your Uber account?
- You should avoid using the Uber app on the same device with two Uber accounts.
- Don’t use same mobile number in two different account.
- Make sure that the number registered in your Uber account and the Paytm numbers are not different.
- Do not provide the of the credit card details that is going to expire in near future.
- The worst case, your account gets disabled when you don’t pay for the ride. Avoid this situation.
The next time you or anyone around you face such problems, these simple steps will help you along.